Chapter 1 - It always begins with Kasumi

[ No one's POV ]
[ 7:00 PM ]

Peaceful and quiet. It was really just Peaceful and Quiet around (Y/N)'s house that wasn't really far away from the city. Today was his day of resting after months of being pressured to work hard and make a lot of stuff for a certain game

"Kasumi! Where is my phone?!"

"Sorry! I was interested in something!"

Well... It wasn't really after a certain incident. But then again... Who knows when it could happen again?

Let's rewind a bit so you can understand what literally happened... Hmmm, how about way way back in the morning?

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

Now the only thing left was to check for confirmation and we'll be set with the first 3d live for the game...

Being a game designer is so hard... Not that i don't mind anyways. It's been a good passion of mine since I finished college and I've manage to afford my own house ever since the day i got this job

It was very lucky too! I thought i wouldn't get hired on my 2nd interview but here i am! Working from home and hopefully making money just by designing Models and the Stages, etc.

Im (Y/N) (L/N), 24 years old. I plan to be a game developer the moment I mastered Designing. Im currently working on BanG DreaM! Girls Band Party! for now, which is apparently very famous right now

Now listen, i dont really fancy Rhythm games and all, but the most things that i liked here are the Models ( I made it, duh ), the 3d Background ( i also made it ) and the songs! ( I didn't make that one )

I like to make a few secrets in the stage here and there, wondering if people are going to notice them! (No one did...) I'd laugh if they take at least centuries until that happens! ( That's because the camera only moves around facing the band you dumwit )

Right now, I'm currently sending the assets to the boss and getting all of it check so it can be implemented on the game and after that will be my long vacation day!

I sighed in relief before standing up from my desk and having a stretch. I wonder if i still have enough yen to order some food?

I quickly grabbed my phone and opened google, I don't want to pet you know what i ordered for my meal today, so how about i tell you the stressful thing during the submission?

I had to fix Kasumi a lot of times, by lots i mean Too much. Kasumi's Model was janky, wobbly, and even worse. I had to build her model from scratch ( it was hard getting the correct color palette to use! ) The worse was the cones on her head keeps getting detached for some reason! ( It was scary to see, who would want just two brown floating cones in the air while PoPiPa performs?! )

Aaand, order is being delivered! Can't wait to eat today!

I quickly left my work room with the idea of dozing off in the couch... Well... After my food arrives... but for now, lets watch some good ol anime! ( Although i should had turned off my computer for my future's sake )

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ No one's POV ]

"B-BAKA! I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS!"

"Didn't you say you love me so much earlier?"

"Smack him! Smack him! Smack him!" (Y/N) cheered as he took a quick bite of lasagna "mmn... Man this never gets old..." He leans back toward the couch and took another bite