Single Dog Ending System Chapter 118: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (5) •

Qin Lang's words that night were still in his ears.

After that, Qin Lang no longer let Lang Qianxing cook and wash dishes but practiced with Bo Yi and Zhong Yi and the others. While they were cultivating - senior brother Zhong Yi watched - while Qin Lang forged weapons for the three of them in the Sword Casting Hall in Qingyun Peak.

The role of Yun Jue was considered to be the most comprehensive one of Tianyun Sect, and he was an extremely talented super scholar. Dan Xiu, Fu Xiu, Item Refiner, Array Master, and Sword Xiu, the most elite of the Tianyun Sect, were not as good as Yun Jue.

The reason was because Yun Jue had a pure mind and only focused on cultivation, unlike other people in the sect, who still had a lot of chores in thier heart.

The state of mind was like a container for water, and water was the cultivation base. The higher and wider the state of mind, the more water it could hold. And the level of the cultivator was the ratio of water to container.

So even if Yun Jue was in the late stage of God Transformation, in fact, his cultivation base was already equivalent to the Transcendental Tribulation stage. The sword forged by him was impossible to defeat.

Zhongtianjing was not divided into four seasons by weather and most places were like spring in all seasons, and the same was true for Tianyunzong.

The place to practice that day was the meditation bamboo forest of Qingyun Peak. The bamboo forest moving with the wind was indeed easier for people to calm down.

But this did not include Lang Qianxing.

"Qianxing?" As soon as Zhong opened his eyes, he saw Lang Qianxing in a trance again, frowning, "What happened today, it's the third time."

"..." Lang Qianxing, who was caught - smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, Senior Brother, I can't help but think of Master."

Bo Yi was disturbed by their conversation, so he simply stopped and asked Lang Qianxing: "Master? Why are you thinking of Master?"

"Aren't you all curious about what Master does every day?" Lang Qianxing asked, "I could still see him at Qingyun Peak before, but I haven't seen him these days."

Boyi snorted: "I thought it was something that made master happy. When my brother and I encounter problems in our cultivation, he would come to give advice. A few days ago, he was here probably because you came."

"Is that so?" Lang Qianxing was still a little puzzled.

Zhong took a look at him and reminded: "Okay. Master is also a monk and he must be cultivating on weekdays. You and I still have to work hard, don't be slack and humiliate Master."

Bo Yi sat up straight: "Senior brother is right! Seriously..."

"However, I seem to have seen Shizun go to the Sword Casting Hall two days ago... That's why I was wondering if Shizun was refining weapons, and I wanted to see him." Lang Qianxing scratched his head.

His tone and expression were perfectly in line with an ordinary disciple who had arrived at Qingyun Peak from the Heavenly Pole Division, and was still not daring to look left and right in front of his master.

He pretended to have a life without the slightest doubt.

Zhong Yi and Bo Yi smiled unexpectedly, "Looking at how natural you were when you came, we all thought you weren't very curious about these things."

Lang Qianxing was a little embarrassed: "How is it possible, the master is the Taoist of the Tianyun Sect. Qingyun Peak is one of the four peaks. When I first came, I was afraid that you would joke that I had never seen the world."