Morning

Alex POV

I groaned as I woke up, I lifted my head up slightly from my pillow and looked up. I could see MJ who was still sleeping.

Problem though.

I was cuddled around MJ. My arms were wrapped around her waist with her arms holding onto me the same way, my leg was thrown over hers and my head was on her stomach.

I blushed a dark red and untangled myself from her arms and sat up. I sat there panicking for a moment.

Last thing I remembered was falling asleep on the couch last night.

Did MJ Cary me to bed? (Probably)

Did she start to cuddle me or did I cuddle her? (OR WAS IT BOTH)

Ohhhhhhh I didn't need this right when I woke up.

MJ shifted slightly and I held my breath, After a second she didn't shift again and I slowly moved out of the bed and out into the living room.

I grabbed some egos from the freezer and threw them in the toaster quickly. 

I was still very flustered from before so I kinda tuned everything out for a moment. I jumped slightly when I heard MJ walk down the hall.

"Hey" she greeted stretching her arms over her head.

"Uh- good morning" I smiled.

Be cool

You TOTALLY don't look flustered at all

ITS THAT OBVIOUS 

meh

WERE U AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME

Nope I just woke up

You little shit

"So, how'd you sleep?" MJ asked.

"Um good I sleeped good... how bout you" I asked in return.

"I sleeped good... you making breakfast?"

"Uh ya you want some"

"Definitely"

"So what's your plan for today?" MJ asked me.

"Well I need to go shopping and then me and Pete are meeting up with Miles again today, I'll probably give peter the suit then and then I'll patrol for the night" I explained.

"Sounds fun"

"Eh the shopping part is more fun"

"What even is your plan with Miles?" MJ asked as I handed her the egos.

"Well Peter asked him if he wanted to be a vigilante and he said yes so for now we're training him and then once he knows how to do the basics we will take him on patrol, let him Learn on the spot I guess" I said biting into an ego.

"Mhm nice plan" MJ said finishing the ego

"I try"

"Could I go shopping with you?"

"Sure"

"Well if we're gonna do that I should get changed for the day, you mind if I borrow your clothes I only brought pjs" MJ asked dusting off her hands.

"Uh not at all, pick what you want" I told her.

"Thanks" she said walking off back too my room.

Ohhh you blushed.

I DIDNT 

OH YOU DID

WE LIKE MJ ITS FINE

But what if  she doesn't like US

Then we stay friends

But what if DOES like us

Then I would simply pass away

Think about it 

You know you have a crush on her

I do know that 

But what if I ruin things 

Then we take the chance 

If MJ Is our friend she would understand 

True but like ....

Ehhhh feelings

Very understandable 

Can we at least consider this more

I mean she is probably WAY out of my league 

We would do fine-

MJ walked into the room, she had on a pair of ripped jeans with one of my big older band t-shirts tucked slightly into the pants with a black belt.

Oh no never mind she IS way out of our league 

"How do I look" she twirled slightly.

"Great" I squeaked, "ok imam change now" I said walking into my room.

I dug threw my clothes quickly and pulled out an outfit.

Black ripped jeans, a big random t-shirt, I grabbed a worn brown leather jacket, and  threw on some combat boots.

Boom outfit.

I walked out the door and saw MJ sitting on the couch.

"Tada" I announced.

"How do I look" I twirled around.

"Awesome" MJ smiled.

OH SHES BLUSHING 

AHHH

"Let me grab everything quick and then we can head out" I said as I looked through one of my bags making sure I had everything. I would come back and grab the suit later.

"Ok let's go" I said as I swung the bag over my shoulder and grabbed one of the helmets on my way out.

We got to the garage and I slipped on my helmet and got on the bike with MJ behind me.

She held onto my waist and underneath the helmet I was blushing like crazy.

I focused on starting the bike other than my feelings for a second. I started the bike and pulled out of the garage and then we were off to the store.

A/n

As you can tell I don't know shit about motorcycles. I try tho (they scare me)

I try to make most of this sound believable if you don't look into it to much

Half the time it works 

I also dyed my hair again.... Yes it was blue just a few weeks ago but now it's a maroon color 

fUn 

I also REALLY hate school 

- author