》7《

"I really can't believe Tomioka was able to silence you with his pleading," Obanai snarled to you while you were searching for Shinobu.

"Obanai-kun, it's over now please hold your self." You said softly as he just scoff.

You and Obanai went from a joint mission together with some of the new demon slayer. "How's your thing with Mitsu-chan?" You asked him making him startle.

"Nothing,"

"I see you still have problems with girls."

"But not with you, Kanroji and Kocho. Besides you were the first one to help me aside from the former flame pillar."

"I'll see you around Obanai-kun. Shinobu-chan must be training Kamado-san and his friends. I'll go visit Gyomei!" You said and run away from the Serpent pillar.

You invited yourself in his estate since he allowed you to invite your self because he's either meditating or doing training with his tsugoku. The only living younger brother of Sanemi Shinazugawa. You know what happened to the lad since you were always informed of anything.

"Genya-kun, where is Gyomei?" You asked the young guy as you him training using a sword. He suddenly became so flustered as he avoiding your gaze.

"Genya-kun, you really hit your adolescence now. I'm proud of you." You said as you throw your arms around his shoulder making him grow more flustered.

"[N-n-n-name]-s-s-s-an."

"[Name]?"

Your ears perk as you heard a familiar voice calling your name making you remove your hands off Genya's shoulder. "Continue on your training, Shinazugawa." Gyomei said as the young guy did what his master told him to.

You then went to Gyomei's side and also walked beside him. "[Name] ..."

"I just teased him a bit, Gyomei."

"How is his relationship with his brother?" You asked the tall man beside you.  "Still the same but Sanemi just don't want to admit everything to his brother."

"I just don't know what's been running on Sanemi mind," you mumbled.

He then pat your head and you look up at him. "Sanemi isn't that bad." He said

"... "

"How's the kid with the demon?" He suddenly asked  out of nowhere. "Kamado-kun? Well Shinobu was incharge of his rehabilitation training with Agatsuma-kun and Hashibira-kun for 2 months and after that he will be able to go on mission again." You answered to him and look ahead

The two of you were sitting on the Stone pillar's estate seeing the leaves fall after walking through the garden checking the demon slayers who decided to be trained by Gyomei's hellish training.

It's been a month since the latest pillar meeting occurred. The meeting where your doings about the topic of Kamado Tanjiro.

"Do you have a mission next week?" You asked the certain pillar. He nodded and answered "I will. I'd be assisting some new demon slayers assigned on my region in Ougetsu (I made it up)."

"Great, I'll be also having a mission. Can we hang out after that?" You boldly asked him.

"Sure," he answered with a small tug of smile. You then clasp your hand and smiled. "It's a date then," you said making you go red

"W-w-w-wait ... I-I-I m-mean- y-you know-" you kept on rambling words As your face was burning in redness.

You won't even know how Gyomei wished that he could see you right now. He then pat your head and smiled genuinely making your heart skip a beat. "It's date then."

The both of you continued telling stories until you both watched the sun sets. After all of it, you excused your self from Gyomei who insisted on walking you home.  But you rejected his offer since you know you could protect yourself.

Few weeks passed as you and Gyomei became busy on the mission to you both handled. As you were about to leave the Butterfly Estate after talking with Shinobu, you saw the three young demon slayers about to leave.

"[Name]-san!" Tanjiro waved as you smiled and approached the three of them. "Going off to mission?"

"Ah, yes. By the way Inosuke, Zenitsu, This is Ubuyashiki [Name]-san. She is the sister of the current head of the demon slayer corps and the light hashira," he introduced.

"Good morning to three of you. It's nice to see you well after Shinobu-chan's training regimen. Where are guys off to?"

"We'll be assisting Rengoku-san for His mission since It was the crow's message to us."

"The three of you, be careful.. I have a bad feeling about this mission."

"Please don't scare us!" Zenitsu begged. "I'm serious, me and my brother shares an ability about feelings of something bad. I know it has no basis and believe only in gut feelings but I never got wrong on this things. So please take care."