Chapter 2: Blah Blah Math and Liturature

[Jacks POV]

     As I was trying to pay attention to the Math Teacher, Yammering about "Algebra This and Geometry That" I'm a Inch away from passing out. It didn't help That our new neighbors listen to heavy metal at 3 in the morning. As my Eyes start to shut, The teacher Slams her hand onto my desk, Waking me up immediately. "Mr. Wells! Is my class That BORING? Or is it not "HIP" enough?!" All I can do is stutter cause if shes NOT in a Good mood, You'll pay for it! "S-Sorry Mrs. Nyde!!"

Saved by the bell! Right before she starts her morning Tormenting lecture, the bell rang and I was the first one out! I went to my second Class, English literature, And to me, Its as boring as Algebra and Geometry! Atleast the teacher is more leaning towards sleeping.

"Alright class, Todays Poet is Edgar Alen Poe, Author of "The Raven" and "The Tell Tale Heart", Pick a story and read." Great, Another Poe Assignment, How will I stay awake Now?!

_________________________________________

{15 minutes later}

     My Eyelids are getting heavy, So heavy I might Crash and Pass out. So... Tired, So... Sleepy... Ah screw it. I deserve it, So I let the Blackness of sleep take me and I feel the Ease of Dreams coming my way. "Zzzzzzzzz."