Single Dog Ending System Chapter 120: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (7) •

As soon as they entered the sword-casting hall there was an oncoming heat wave.

The hundreds of swords on the right side of the hall hummed slightly the moment Lang Qianxing stepped into the hall as if to warn the intruders.

Qin Lang said "Quiet" - and those swords stopped moving or they were placed on a shelf or inserted into a boulder and they looked no different from ordinary swords.

The hall was actually not very spacious. Although it looked large from the outside, the stone wall that isolated it from the outside world was nearly two feet thick. Coupled with those swords in the hall, as well as the casting furnace, forging table, and some tools, the space was not big.

Two people were just right and if one more entered - they would be a bit crowded.

Qin Lang took out a piece of the most basic stone from the storage ring and threw it into the furnace, and asked Lang Qianxing: "You were in the library every day, have you read about casting or something?"

Lang Qianxing was in the library to peep at Qin Lang and he only read half of the books at most but fortunately, he had read it in his previous life, so he was not afraid of the guilty conscience when his homework was checked then.

"I've seen it." Lang Qianxing answered affirmatively, but he didn't look away, as if he really studied seriously in the library before and he was lazy because he was tired from studying and took a rest for a while. In order to stimulate Qin Lang - he asked for an answer.

Qin Lang nodded in relief, feeling that Lang Qianxing didn't mean to misrepresent him maliciously, he just had doubts and he was still learning seriously.

Teachers would be patient with students who were stubborn but could learn.

"The stone just now is your lesson for today. You can control the time yourself." Qin Lang ignored him after he finished speaking. He held the half-half sword on the forging table in his hand and looked at it for a while before throwing it into the middle of the furnace.

The temperature in the furnace was extremely high, but in just a few seconds, the rough stone had almost melted.

Ben was hot near the stove, and both of them were already sweating.

"Master, then I'll start." After saying that, Lang Qianxing began to undress.

It looked like what he wanted, especially when his eyes spoke with a smile, there was always a two-point evil seduction.

Lang Qianxing's temperament was like the protagonist of many fantasy novels. Before the blackening - he was a simple sunshine boy and after the blackening - he became deep and evil.

His appearance had also changed with his temperament. If he looked at him from a distance, he was still full of vigor like other disciples of Tianyun Sect. However, if he looks up close, he could see that his eyes were as deep as pools and his thin lips were always pouting in a good-natured smile.

However, a person like Yun Jue who had never been in love just wanted to play straight ball with a little evil spirit - making him unable to resist.

Qin Lang looked at him, paid attention to his actions, and his expression was calm, as if he was just observing whether Lang Qianxing's steps were wrong - how many points his movements and strength could be.

In fact...

"Wow! My husband's big chest muscles! The abdominal muscles look so hard. The sweating all over the body is really hormonal - so tempting, I feel like I'm going to have a nosebleed! My God, my body is such a mess. Isn't it? Or is this the kind of thousands of years old normality? What should I do, I won't go into trouble for a while right? System, I ask to hang up please!"