Epilogue

" Nice place"

Declan says looking around at the vast garden around the castle like place. With blooming flowers.

While slipping the tea.

" Thank you. "

Aaron replies, while sipping his own tea. As both look at Zaria and Hayden playing in the garden. Their giggles echoing around.

Declan wanted to ask Aaron about her. But he was not able to find the right words. Rubbing his neck awkwardly, he asks something else instead.

" Zaria. A very beautiful name for a more beautiful girl."

Aaron continues to stare at her, smiling sadly. To answer.

" It means a gift of love."

" Umm Aaron where is Ez-"

He couldn't complete as a figure walks towards them. Her heels clicking against the tiles, to go silent when they pierce the garden.

" Come on kids! The food is ready! Hurry up!"

Declan looks at the elegant women in surprise. Her blue eyes locking with them as Aaron calls her.

" Olivia! Come. I want you to meet someone."

The women starts walking towards them and Declan gets up to greet her. They nod at each other to have her place her hands on Aaron's shoulder.

Speaking to him in a soft gentle caring voice.

" The food is set. Come. You guys also have something to eat."

Aaron smiles at her over his shoulder. Nodding.

" We will join you in a while. Meet him first. Declan."

Her eyes widen in surprise. Her expression changing. As she recalls the name.

" Declan. As in that Declan in the book ?"

She asks suddenly getting excited ,turning her attention to those confused blue eyes of Declan. She has heard his name, but how? Who was this women? Could it be that she is Aaron's wi-

" I have heard so much about you! Truly speaking if I was for our main lead. I would definitely choose you over this stupid grey eyed monster!"

She exclaims. Her eyes shining in excitement. And Declan smiles sadly at her over excited self.

While Aaron sips his tea with that stoic look on his face , no emotion decipherable. Moving his fingers over his hair which have slightly turned grey.

He just sighs.

Seeing the uncomfortable silence stretch between them. Olivia bites her lip, not sure what to speak next.

" Ummm come on. The food is getting cold."

She urges and they follow her to the dining room where the kids were already seated.

Declan settles down and they have the delicious food. But he couldn't help look around at the interiors to find something about her, but nothing.

There were no traces of her.

Once done. He gets up and they sit in the lobby, when Aaron's phone starts ringing.

" Excuse me"

Excusing himself he leaves and Declan is left alone in the drawing room. He see books lined and he gets up approaching them.

When his eyes stop at a frame in the center.

It had 5 people in them.

Mrs Rose, Mr Reed, Ben , Aaron ,Olivia and little Zaria in Aaron's hand.