New story coming soon? (spoiler)

Hello everyone, it's me the author.

Based on the title above, I may going to start a new story soon but will be publishing once the plot story is done (prolly in a few months, lol) and also after MHMP's book finish rewriting because I really need to rewrite it all over again due to a lot of grammar mistakes (my first language is not English hehe), missing cast (if I'm not mistaken, his name is Bruce), missing pictures and etc.

Oh! Before I forgot, I also have mentioned spoiler  on the title. The reason was because I'm going to drop a short (or maybe long?) spoiler below.

A little late announcement before you all read. This isn't a new fanfic book but a new and fresh side of a story. I've decided to try making a different type of genre story. (It's like a new challenge for me to do) don't worry too much as I will also continue my other fanfic story hehe.. ENJOY!!

🌼🌼🌼

I froze on both my feet, feeling the adrenaline pumping throughout my chest. Shivers went down to my spine as the I see the familiar man stands by Adrian, laughing and chatting peacefully.

Die

Worthless bitch!

Get lost!

Slut!

The words I tried to fight off, the pain I tried to move on from and the man I tried to forget came haunting my past again.

"Mommy, are you alright? You're shaking too much,"

At the moment I realized, I was shaking vigorously but not in pain, anger and sadness rather, it was came as of fear that had formed due to the past memories I recalled. Hot tears puddled in my eyes, afraid at him remembering me.

I need to hide! We need to go hide!

"Baby, will you come with mommy for a while? Be a good boy for me, please?" I begged.

Without anymore question nor words from Brandon, I scooped him up although both my hands were shaking and gotten weak at the effects of anxiety but I need to hide Brandon and I from his sight. We're cannot be seen by him.

I locked the door as soon we've reached my shared bedroom. "Baby, honey. Can you please play with your toys for a moment. Don't unlock the door even if daddy Adrian asking you to open it, okay? I'm going to the bathroom for a while."

Silence overcome the bathroom. Silent tears I could let out. The bruised he left, the scars he made stayed physically and mentally in me. My breathing gotten heavier as the times passing by, body rocking back and forth, tears couldn't stop pouring and bucket of sweats trickles.

What if he takes Brandon from me?

What if he knows Brandon?

What if he abuse me again?

What if he rape me again?

What if he abuse both Brandon and I?

My mind weren't thinking straight. There's too much 'what ifs'. The man whom raped me 4 years ago appeared in Adrian's residence, opening fresh my healed wound.

But Who is he to Adrian?

🌼🌼🌼

I don't know if this has make y'all feel or didn't feel the excitement because I couldn't feel the hype also, lol but don't worry, this are just only the prologue (spoiler).

I want to apologize in advance for not being as active as I used to due to my mental health issues and college life. I hope you guys are doing well in this whole covid situations. It  has getting worse over the year. I hope all of you stay safe and healthy as always.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!❤️
-author

~Unedited~