47. Phone number?

Sometimes I just want to lock my doors, cry till I'm tired and end myself. So that nobody can reach me even after I'm gone.

Why don't parents understand their children??

It's really hard to enter your house and find that you're not actually home. It's really hard that the people you have been living with all your life, the people who brought you to this world are the reason you want to end yourself....

It's really so fucking hard!

Anyways let's continue with the story!

Author's POV.

Yoonmin decided to stop by the mall to get Taehyung some comfy clothes and strawberry milk that he was whining about all through the ride and that was not the only reason Yoongi wanted to stop by.

"Taehyung, do you like this one??" Jimin asked as he pointed at a onesie.

"No!" Tae shook his head.

"Umm...." Jimin looked around. "Then do you like that done?"

"Yes! Blue!" Tae nodded with a smile as he saw a blue onesie.

"Okay! We'll take that then!" Jimin tried to reach it but this hands were too short to reach. He tried to jump and take it but still was unsuccessful. "Aish~!" Jimin sighed. "Why is your samchon taking so long???"

"I don't... Know~" Tae said as he looked at Jimin with puppy eyes.

"I'll try once more!" Jimin jumped again to reach the onesie but a big hand grabbed the cloth instead.
"Hey, sorry but we chose it already..." Jimin turned around to look at the person.

"Ah no no

"Ah no no... I don't want to buy it... I was just trying to help you..." The man smiled. "Is he your son?"

"Actually he is my nephew...." Jimin smiled back. "Thank you for helping..."

"Don't mention... I like helping pretty humans..." He smiled showing his dimples and Jimin just nodded as he took the onesie. "By the way I'm Chanyeol... What's your name?"

"Jimin..." He said and started walking.

"Jimin...? And?"

"Park Jimin." Jimin said as he started looking through the clothes.

"Ouh what a beautiful name... Suits you completely!"

"Thank you, Chanyeol." Jimin smiled.

"Um.... Can I get your number?" Chanyeol asked following Jimin.

"No." Jimin said.

"Listen, if you think I'm some creep who hit on boys like this everyday... Then I'm not. But I think you're really pretty...."

"I'm really sorry, sir." Jimin bowed a little. "But I am nit comfortable in sharing my number with anyone." Jimin said controlling his anger as much as he could.

"But... I promise I won't do anything bad..." Chanyeol grabbed Jimin's wrist.

"Leave my hand." This time his expressions were gone.

"Listen to me-"

"I said leave my fucking hand!" With that Jimin kicked his inner thigh making him fall down in pain. "Idiots!"

Jimin quickly paid for the onesie and left the store. He looked around for Yoongi but he was no where.

Jimin sighed. "People are so disgusting these days...."

"Dimin Samchon~?" Tae looked at Jimin.

"Yes, dear?" Jimin said in a calm tone.

"Why did you hit Ahjusshi?"

"Hm... Because he was disturbing me..."

"Samchon... But... I disturb.. Mama.. a lot too..." Tae paused for a bit. "But.. But...he doesn't... hit me.."

"Aiggo~ baby... It's different..." Jimin cooed looking at how worried Tae was.

"Will you....hit me... if I dis..turb you?"

"No Taehyung... Of course not..." Jimin cupped his face. "How can I hurt such a precious baby like you, uh?" Jimin said and a smile appeared on Tae's lips.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yoongi said as he walked towards them. "Are you cheating on me, Jimin??"

"Yah! Don't tell me you're jealous of this little angel!" Jimin rolled his eyes. "And of course...who can like someone who is always in disguise uh?"

"Baby... You know I can't go anywhere without disguise...dont be so harsh on me!" Yoongi said as he leaned on jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah...now did you buy strawberry milk???"

"Yes... Here's your strawberry milk and I brought mint choco for us!" Yoongi smiled.

"Ew Yoongi! Why did you bring that?" Jimin gave a disgusted look.

"What do you mean? It's my favorite! "

"But it's toothpaste!"

"No it's not! If you don't wanna have it! Fine. I'll have two but don't disrespect mint choco!" Yoongi huffed as he put a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"At least you ate something unhealthy..." Jimin said softly as he put a pipe in the milk bottle for Taehyung to drink.

"Did you say something??" Yoongi asked as he put another spoon in his mouth.

"Nothing...messy baby!" Jimin smiled and wiped the corner of Yoongi's lips with his thumb.

"Jimin......" Yoongi leaned towards Jimin. "You make me horny when you do things like this..." Yoongi said with a pout.

"Yah!!" Jimin covered Taehyung's ears. "Don't say dirty things in front of him!" Jimin glared.

"Let him hear..." Yoongi licked his lips. "He needs experience too- ow!" Yoongi groaned as Jimin elbowed him.
"Why do you keep hitting me? "

"That's what pervs get!" Jimin showed his tongue and walked away with Taehyung in his arms.

"We'll see what that tongue will scream tonight...."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ❣️
And please take care everyone!