Streamer/Gamer AU

Random idea I had while my best friend was over-
In this, you and the human daycare  attendants are gamers and playing phasmophobia! The names for sun and moon are the same, there will be swearing, but otherwise just a fun chapter.

Enjoy ig?

-----------

You let out a scream, "Mark! You bastard!" Mark only laughed, "not my fault you're on edge!" Sam sighed, "we haven't even started the stream properly!" He laughed, still waiting in the van.

The chat whizzed past a mile a minute, so fast it was hard to see what was being put in chat. "Eh, they're used to it." You say, with a shrug. You hear Sam sigh once more, a thing that's common when he's comically annoyed with you and Mark.

"Yea, let us be!" Mark calls back.

~ Timeskip brought to you by the clock ~

"AGH! FUCK!" Mark screeched, making you let out a boisterous laugh and Sam to wheeze. "Fine, GERALD MALWEATHER, if you don't fucking like me-" this made you laugh harder, "s-shut up, his name was-" you stop mid sentence, falling of off your chair. Being a faceless streamer, it was not caught in action, but the noise was funny enough.

Mark began to laugh while Sam (who was laughing, just. . . Less) asked if you were okay. "I-im good-" you say, before snorting, breaking out into giggles once more. Once sat on your chair, you live your character into the home once more and, in the poshest British accent you could muster, yelled out "GERALD MALWEATHER, I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL FOR HONOUR!" Sam and Mark began dying of laughter, prompting you to continue. "COME OUT AND FIGHT ME, COWARD!"

___________

AGH I'm sorry I can't continue this-
I'm gonna try and make a part two to something, or maybe make a new part. I don't know, but have this-