The Two of Clubs

Chapter - 43
==============

  Chapter - 43 ==============

Swadheenta

" Bhai vo..." I tried to say but before I can say further.

" Aarav" Kirti's voice came and I look up and seeing me she gasped.

" I'm seeing dreams or Madhavgarh's princess...no, no Queen sitting here "

" Yeah, I'm thinking about that too" Bhai too teased.

"Kirti"

" You are finally here" she came and hug me tightly. I smiled hugging her back.

I missed her.

" I thought you wouldn't come leaving your palace," she asked breaking the hug and my smile left.

" You're were saying something," Bhai said.

" Ha.. vo "

" Arre you will do all talk here let's go home show her home" Kirti said.

" Yeah let's go" Bhai get " c'mon " Kirti grabbed my hand and we all head towards the outside.

The car ride from the club to home was filled with Kirti's and Bhai talking about marriage, how their dream is coming true, how Kirti convinced her father.

We stood in front of the home. A nice two storey house.

" How was it?" Bhai asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

" You're seriously asking her, she came after staying in the Palace" Kirti teased.

" Ab palace toh nahi hai" Bhai said.

[ I don't have Palace]

" There is nothing like that, this is so beautiful " I look at the house, my home, from where no one can kick me out.

" Abhi toh andar se dekha bhi nahi hai, chal" Kirti dragged me inside and did a whole house tour.

[ You didn't see from inside yet]

" Now this is your room" it's a nice room but what catches my attention is the canopy of the bed. I go towards the bed and touch it.

" Yeh toh" I look at Bhai and Kirti who were standing there smiling at me.

[ This]