Woodz

daughter name: Averie (2)
Son name: Mayson (3)

——— FLUFF IMAGINE

NO ONE !

"Dad when is mom getting here?" Mayson pouted as he watched his dad decorate a cake. He looked at Mayson briefly with a smile before putting his attention back on the cake. "She'll be here in a few, you know how busy she is." Woodz said as he patted Mayson head.

"DADDYY!" A high pitched voice following along with tiny footsteps can be heard. "Yes princess." Y'all two year old daughter Averie walked into the kitchen with wrapping paper and a big box in her hand. "Daddy can you help me please." Averie dramatic self was on the verge of crying seeing that she couldn't wrap the gift.

"Princess don't cry." Woods laughed a little before stopping what he was doing and walked over to a pouting Averie. "Instead of using wrapping paper, put it in this pink bag I bought just in case. Woodz grabbed the big pink  bag off the table and opened it wide enough for Averie to put it in there herself.

"Better?" Woodz asked with a smile. "Yes! Thank you!" She gave her dad a kiss on the cheek before hugging him. "I want a hug too!" Mayson came closer towards the two and they all did a group hug.

Ding!

Woodz let go of the tight hug and got up, walking over towards his phone he got a text from you.

LOML ❤️

I'm five min away.

Ok, love you❤️

Love you more❤️

Woodz sat his phone down and looked at the cake he made. "Your mom is going to love this and her gifts."
Woodz smiled at his kids seeing how excited they are. "Mom is almost her?!" Mayson asked. Woodz gave him a nod in response before grabbing pink rose peddles abs sprinkling them on the floor, leaving a trail all the way the living room where balloons and a sign that says 'Happy Birthday' on it in bold letters.

     Cake        mayson gift    Averie gift     Woodz gift

Suddenly the door was heard being unlock. "Ok stand in front of the sign." Woodz whispered to the kids at they hurried towards the sign.

"Babe!" Woodz can hear your high heels walking further in. "Omg!" Guessing you seen the rose peddles, Woodz smiled. "Babe! Kids!" Following the trail of peddles you were welcome by Woodz and the kidz screaming happy birthday, catching you by surprise.

"You guyss, this is so pretty." You covered your face with your hands smiling wide. "Mommy!" Mayson and Averie ran towards you as you were welcome by their little bodies hugging your leg tightly. You Bend down to give them a kiss on the forehead and hug them. "All this for me." "Yes! Do you like it!" Averie asked. "I love it!" You pinched Averie cheek before standing back up seeing Woodz come closer, holding something behind his back.

"Y/n L/n." You watched as he smiled at you with loving eyes. He stood in front of you giving you a quick peck on the lips before getting down on one knee. "Omg." You gasped as you immediately felt tears swell up in your eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life happy and full of good surprises, and what's better to do that with the one I love the most..y/n will you marry me." Woodz opened the small black box revealing the beautiful ring.

"Ooo that's a big diamond." Mayson whispered to Averie.

"Of course I will marry you!" Woodz happily stood up and places the ring on your finger before quickly pulling you in for a long passionate kiss, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Get a room." Averie abs Mayson said before giggling.

Breaking the kiss you looked down at Mayson and Averie. "Come here!" You picked up mayson and Woodz picked up Averie. "I love you guys so much." You said smiling.

"We love you more." Mayson said. "Let's eat cake and open up presents! I think I got the perfect gift!" Averie said causing you all to laugh.

Glancing at Woodz you smiled causing him to do the same.

"Happy birthday."

The End

________
Hope you guys like this
LOVE YALL BYEE :) 💕
(Did not proof read)