46. His Birthday.

It's been three weeks since our wedding and I've been the happiest since then would be an understatement

These weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions and I think I've been on cloud nine more times than I can remember. I feel so blessed that I get to wake up next to the man I love every single day.

My husband is the most amazing man I've ever met in my life, sometimes I feel I'm living my own fairytale with him. He not only respects my choices but also my emotions. I don't think I've ever felt so loved and accepted by anyone. And sometimes I genuinely feel that he's too generous to be real.

Just to make sure I don't get uncomfortable, he waited for a whole bloody week before making a public appearance with me which was a big deal since along with it, he was also going to announce the company he built in name of Kia and Amara.

"Arielle Summers Arnold, my wife." His words are still fresh in my mind and it makes me smile. The look of pride he had when announcing the same was something I can never forget.

I was unsure and hesitant since I was just a middle class woman and people would judge me for being a golddigger but once again I felt blessed, the way he handled the media, I was stunned.

Not even a single one of them dared to misbehave with me.

He is truly the best husband, uncle, son, brother and friend that I could ever hope to meet.

And within a few minutes, it was his birthday.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was a little angry because he'd not come home till now. What was he doing being cooped up in that office of his?

If he loved that cabin and laptop of his so much, he should've married them instead of me.

I scowled as I saw the clock striking at 10:50. I was bored, Kia had gone to Mama to plan something for her Nicky uncle.

The bell rang and I let out a sigh of relief. I walked to the door and opened it but before I could tell him that I was mad at him for being late, he kissed me," I'm sorry for being late again, Amore."

My heart melted like an ice cream again and as much as I wanted to tell him it was okay, I internally smirked.

Maybe I can have some fun.

I stayed silent and went to the kitchen, behind me I could hear him sighing. As much as I felt guilty, I had to keep my plan ongoing.

A few minutes later he came in his casuals, his one hand was drying his hair with the white towel, droplets of water cascading down his neck. I gulped as I watched him pick up a glass of water and take a drink with the other hand. His adam's apple bobbed and it was a sight to behold.

Jesus Christ! Arielle Summers Arnold, what has gotten into you?

He caught me staring and instantly I turned around feeling my face heat up. I discreetly moved a few strands of my hair forward to hide my face. He's the only one who's been able to do this to me, I can't even lie to myself.