Epilogue

Six month later...

The change with time has shown it's great effects in the country. In these past months several new laws has been established in Samrat. Few were decided in the court with ministers and few are the emperor's own decision. Even though the ministers wanted to object but Manik put a good reason before then and they couldn't do it all.

The most heated matter in the past months were the relationship of Vaibhav and Atropa. Vaibhav had announced publically that he wanted to marry the maid named Atropa as his consort who was serving the empress. When those ministers heard it they were so shocked that they could not breath. For a prince to marry a maid? How come this relationship being called as a normal? The status between them had shy and earth difference. How can a mere ordinary maid match the royal blood even if she was serving the empress? This topic has caused a great havoc in the court that all the ministers went against it and repeatedly objected.

Vaibhav on the other hand flew in rage and almost ran to the court with the intention of chopping off the heads of the ministers. In his view, who does he marry was his own choice and how come those ministers has the right to interfere in it? He couldn't tolerate their drama and wanted to use force to stop each of them. But his actions were stopped by Manik who told him to handle the situation rationally. Vaibhav always had a short tempered characteristic but while dealing with the court taking steps aggressively will only harm to the royals than the ministers.

To calm the situation Manik needed to give a good reasoning and the only thing that can be use as great reason is the give light to the identity of Atropa. He also knows that for a royal prince to marry a mere maid is not ideal. This is kind of going against the rules and making this as an excuse the ministers will definitely criticize it. If he were not aware of Atropa's identity Manik would have thought in the same way. But he couldn't act rashly because he is the emperor and to run his empire he needed those ministers to work under him. So he needed to us another way to solve this problem.

He discussed it with Nandini because Nandini was more familiar with Atropa's reality so he needed her help in this. As expected Nandini gave him enough  information to use it in court. After some heated discussion finally the matter resolved. Once the real identity was out those ministers couldn't object anymore. Though the Sanatan empire has vanished from this world but the heir is still alive. And with the given evidence how could they raise any argument?

In the Lotus Palace, Chityakanta sighed hearing the news. She couldn't help but shakes her head. She even called Vaibhav and scolded him fiercely for acting rashly without giving a second though. But still she want this matter to get settled soon. After all it's a matter of her son who finally showed any interest in settling down so how could she wish for delaying the matter.

In the present time Nandini was selecting jewelries in Rose Palace. She looked at the golden boxes spread on table before her. The middle aged woman who was sitting infront of her smiled.

"Your majesty, these are all news arrived designs. All the gems used in this jewelries are precious and has been brought with great price"

Nandini nodded still looking at the jewelries. The gem stones are shining when the ray of the sun fell on it and the designs of the necklace or earrings of the bangles are all beautifully craved and shaped.

"I like all of these, aunt Rujia knows how to attract people" Nandini replied.

Hearing those words the woman called Rujia smiled even warmly. Her eyes filled with respect "your majesty has praised greatly. Making our customer happy is the first priority. Most of the ladies in Samrat are fond of my shop to buy precious jewelries. And I will never want them to be unhappy because of the prior product"