Suits and Dresses

It's been a week since the field trip and Y/n told Charlie about what happened during 2012. Ever since, Y/n has seemed a little... lighter on his feet, as if a heavy burden was lifted from his shoulders. He has also been a lot more open towards Charlie, but he of course was still keeping things secret from her. She understood, though, since he was probably still uncomfortable with sharing everything about himself at the moment. The princess was fine with it. She was happy that Y/n trusted her a little more.

Speaking of said biker, Y/n had realized something about himself. He felt a certain way near Charlie, a feeling he hasn't felt before. Or... a feeling he hasn't felt in a long while. Either way, it was foreign to Y/n. He wasn't sure how to make of it, but he wasn't going to admit anything to Charlie or anyone else just yet. He wanted to figure out what this was, and what better way to do so other than watching and experimenting with the feeling?

So over the course of a week, Y/n messed around with the feeling. First he experimented with Angel Dust to see if anything from him could replicate the feeling of pure joy and happiness. Nothing happened, which made Angel pretty upset. All Y/n could do was think of Charlie. So that was his next plan: avoid anything that reminded him of Charlie. That didn't work either. Basically everything reminded him of Charlie somehow. He couldn't get his mind off of her. He didn't know why.

His next experiment was to hang out with Charlie for as long as he could. Charlie appreciated his company, but grew uncomfortable at certain times. She loved Y/n with all her heart, but there were limits. And Y/n thought he'd grow bored of always being with Charlie, but he didn't. In fact, he became more engrossed by her. His heart thumped in his chest and his spirit seemed to sing when he was near her, which Charlie seemed to notice.

"Y/n, are you okay?" she had asked before. "You're acting... different."

"I'm fine. Better, in fact," Y/n had answered with a smile. "I just like to be with you for some reason. It's fun."

Charlie had smiled and brushed at this as her heart raced. She could feel some feeling forming in Y/n, but she couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. Though she had her guesses, and she hoped she was right on one.

"'Sup, bitches!"

Out of nowhere, a white and pink blur arrived and sat in between the princess and mechanic. It was Angel Dust with Fat Nuggets, ruining the moment as usual.

However, it was soon three days from prom and Charlie had grown curious about Y/n. She wanted him to ask to go with her so badly, but everytime she though he'd ask it was something completely different. She was growing slightly infuriated, especially with how much time he's been spending with her. So she decided to do something about it.

Charlie walks up the stairs and down the hall. She stops in front of Y/n's door and hears some muffled music from the other side She sees the sign on the door... and the graffiti she and Angel Dust put on it. She had put clouds, sunshine, rainbows, and other cute things on it while the Spider Demon put rather lewd stuff on it like penises and other things, but he did draw a small version of Fat Nuggets. He even crossed out the "OFF" after "FUCK" and wrote "ME" under it. So now it read...

IF YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOCK, YOU WILL DIE
SO FUCK ME

She always snickered at it while Y/n hated it. He tried to clean it off, but he never could. She and Angel had used really good permanent markers. But that wasn't the reason she was there.

Charlie grabbed the knob and twisted it. She pushed open the door to be met with (favorite music) music filling her ears. On the bed, Y/n lied there as his chest rose and fell in an even pace. He was taking his daily nap, which he has directly told both Charlie and Angel, mainly Angel, to not disturb him when he's napping. But the princess had to so she can get herself an answer.