Single Dog Ending System Chapter 124: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (11) •

The next day, when Qin Lang came out of the room, he saw Lang Qianxing already waiting in the courtyard, holding a guqian in his hand.

Apparently, he was still thinking about the words Zhong Yi brought to him, when he would go to see the master - when he finished his practice.

When Qin Lang looked at him he immediately showed his big white teeth to Qin Lang, "Master!"

The young and handsome face was filled with a vigorous smile - looking at the person on the porch sincerely, making life impossible to refuse.

Qin Lang was dazzled by this smile, raised his finger and pointed to the pavilion in the courtyard, "Go there."

Lang Qianxing was sitting at the stone table in the pavilion with the qin in his arms, well dressed in white.

The sound of the guqian was gentle and pleasant.

Qin Lang came down from the corridor and looked at the figure from a distance. The person in the pavilion looked quiet and clear, but there was a bit of evil hidden in their eyes. It was obviously not the same face but it coincided with the appearance of Mu Yin playing the guqian for him in the octagonal pavilion in the bamboo forest in the dream from his previous world.

'Who are you? Every world is different, but you are always the same, I love you without hesitation in every world.'

Before, he only thought that over 30 was good, over 60 was like, over 80 was from like to love, over 90 was love. So what did 100 represent? A 100-point favourability rating was not just liking - not just love but a willingness to exchange souls.

He asked Zero last night and among the other experiencers who entered the system with him, very few had a favorability score of over 80, and even fewer had a score of over 90, let alone a score of 100. Still like him, every time they passed a world it was all full marks, it was just an anomaly.

He didn't think he was really that good. Those who participated in the project were either from prominent families or elites in the industry - otherwise, they couldn't win that kind of free experience. After all, the company responsible for that project was not some little-known small company. Speaking of narcissism, they were a little worse than themselves, but it was impossible for him to know the routine, those people were not at all show offs.

So taking the same routine, why could he easily get 100 when others score was 80-90? That was too unreasonable, wasn't it?

Before, he didn't have much feeling for favourability, until in Ling Liang's world, Ling Liang only had a favourability rating of over 90, so he could do it for him... Forget it, those things made him terrified now.

So was it possible that - that man fell in love with him before he came to these worlds? Because he had fallen in love with him for a long time, no matter how many worlds he had passed, could he still fall in love again?

Qin Lang straightened his back - the spirit platform was clear and he felt that he was close to the truth!

Even the corners of his mouth could not help but rise slightly.

Lang Qianxing originally played the qin without distractions and he had to make Qin Lang satisfied. When the tune was about to end, he looked up at Qin Lang, and was stunned at the sight and the sound of the qin stopped immediately.

Qin Lang smiled. His thin lips were slightly raised and his eyebrows and eyes were gentle, he looked like the beginning of winter snow.

It was the first time in his two lives that he saw the man smile. He thought that the person didn't have the emotion of joy, but he didn't expect him to look so good when he smiled.