Single Dog Ending System Chapter 125: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (12) •

Yunhua arrived at Qingyun Peak, when he saw Zhong Yi, he was a little surprised.

The last time Yun Jue succeeded in refining his sword, he said that he wanted to rest but he didn't want to stay too long. As the brothers and sisters left, of course - he didn't see Zhong Yi and Boyi. So that time, he brought Li Xiu to Qingyun Peak - his mood was a little complicated when he saw Zhong Yi's uniform.

He not only hoped that Yun Jue could really let go of his heart, but he did not want him to be too close to others. For example, Zhong Yi and Boyi, who were only sent to Qingyun Peak to serve Yun Jue. Another example was Lang Qianxing - who was suddenly called a destined disciple by Yun Jue not long ago.

He loved him, and naturally only hoped that Yun Jue would only open his heart to him.

Yun Hua had a smile on his face but he was thinking about something in his eyes - which felt bottomless.

Turning around the corridor, they soon arrived at Yun Jue's courtyard.

As soon as he arrived, Yunhua's eyes locked on the figure of Qing Jun who was sitting under the peach tree with his back to him, and the smile from the corner of his mouth also spread to his eyes but the smile didn't last long, because he quickly saw Lang Qian Xing, and the sword in Lang Qianxing's hand.

"Junior Brother!" Yun Hua walked quickly to Qin Lang's side and tapped his shoulder with a fan.

Qin Lang put down the tea in his hand, turned to look at him slightly, and said lightly, "Senior brother."

Yun Hua was obviously accustomed to Qin Lang's indifferent tone and attitude - so he sat across from him without saying hello and said with a smile, "I left you two jars of the wine I brewed last time. You asked me to bring it right."

Li Xiu, who came with him, put two jars of wine on the stone table. Although he lowered his head, Yu Guang glanced at Lang Qianxing who was still practicing swordsmanship in the yard.

"It's fine to ask the disciple to bring it, but I'd like to ask the senior brother to come in person." Qin Lang glanced at the two jars of wine, and quickly focused his attention on Lang Qianxing, his attitude was not only dull but also a little cold.

Yun Hua turned a blind eye and said with a smile: "Isn't this... Senior Brother misses you, doesn't you want to see his Junior Brother?"

Qin Lang looked at Yun Hua in silence, the latter raised his eyebrows with a smile, Qin Lang lowered his eyes, "Senior brother is joking."

Yun Hua smiled, not saying whether he was just joking or serious and he watched Lang Qianxing practice his sword with Qin Lang.

Zhong Yi made tea for Yun Hua, and Yun Hua stopped him: "Zhong Yi, go find a pair of chess please."

"Yes, Master." Zhong Yi went to Qin Lang's study. Every time Yunhua came to Qingyun Peak, he played chess with the master to relieve his boredom. He didn't ask Qin Lang and he would not refuse.

However, he didn't want to play chess at all, it was so boring. Qin Lang thought silently.

"Hmm... don't be impatient with your swordsmanship, Junior Brother, your little apprentice is not bad." Yunhua leaned on the stone table and commented with half-squinted eyes.

Qin Lang shook his head and whispered like a sigh: "Unfortunately..."

He didn't finish speaking, he just waved his hand to stop Lang Qianxing, looked at Lang Qianxing and said, "Okay, if you don't want to continue practicing, you don't have to embarrass yourself."

Lang Qianxing lowered his head and retracted his sword, pursing his lips, as if aggrieved and guilty.

"Master, your sword." Lang Qianxing held the sword in both hands and handed it to Qin Lang.