𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Seokjin wants Yoongi to live just like they lived before everything normal disappeared. The attack, hiding in Jungkook's house ... they will probably stay here forever. That's why Seokjin wanted a playground for his baby boy, the garden is huge and a small playground won't be a problem. Jungkook always thinks: Go big or go home. That's why he paid for a huge and nice playground.

Taehyung is surprised when Jungkook carried him outside, but his legs are useless, he won't run away. He can't even see some fence or walls, the garden is huge so how why should he scream for help when no one will hear him?

Taehyung and Yoongi are sitting in a sandbox and Seokjin encourages them to play. Yoongi is interested in eating the sand while Taehyung does nothing. Jungkook leaves because he has some work and they are alone. Seokjin is smiling at the two littles and occasionally pats their hair or back. Taehyung isn't afraid of Seokjin. He is gentle and doesn't look so crazy like Jungkook.

Taehyung is a bit cold, but he won't say it. What if they take him back inside? He might be cold, but he enjoys he isn't locked in the house. He has at least a bit of freedom on the playground. Seokjin takes Yoongi and goes to try the slide while Taehyung watches them. Out of nowhere Jungkook appeared and picks him up. The boy doesn't fight, he is tired and cold, he gives up ... for now.

After a long while they go back inside the house and Taehyung starts whining like a baby. He just feels weird, his head hurts and he is still cold. Jungkook gets a fluffy blanket and wraps it around Taehyung before picking him up and hugging him. He looks really concerned, but he is probably worried he will lose his new toy this early. Jungkook calls a maid and orders a bottle of warm milk. Taehyung isn't so mad like usually when he sees the bottle, because the milk is warm, his sore throat needs something warm.

After the bottle, Jungkook puts him down in the crib and even brings a pair of soft mittens and a hat. Taehyung hates the mittens, they have ribbons around wrists so he can't take them off when Jungkook tightens the ribbons a bit. His hands are cold, at least the mittens are warm and soon Jungkook leaves him alone to take a nap. Taehyung is feeling quite sleepy, he sucks on the pacifier while watching the crib mobile above him. He is so warm. Jungkook comes back almost 2 hours later and leans above the crib. Taehyung is still asleep and Jungkook frowns when he sees flushed face of his baby. Jungkook strokes the boy's cheeks and forehead and feels that he is burning up.

Fever is torturing the poor Taehyung. His head is full of weird dreams. Dreams about his previous life, about his mother who is looking at him with hate and disgust in her eyes. And then Jungkook's face appeared. The man looks scary, but his eyes are gentle. It feels weird that Taehyung feels safe with him. With Jungkook, he knows no one will bully him, he will be warm and fed.

Jungkook quickly picks him up and ignores Taehyung's whines and protests. He goes in the bathroom and soaks a towel in cold water. Taehyung sighs when the cold fabric rubs against his skin and he feels so tired out of nowhere. Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder and lets the man to carry him somewhere. Jungkook is a bit lost, he has no idea what to do. He goes to find Seokjin who is currently reading a book to his baby boy.

Seokjin knows what to do. First he changes Taehyung's sweaty clothes and then brings a box where he stores medicine. Seokjin is always ready, Yoongi gets sick very easily so Seokjin has to be prepared for everything. Taehyung has been sick before, but he has never bought medicine, he has had no money for such unnecessary thing. Jungkook lies him back in the crib and strokes his stomach. The medicine is working, Taehyung feels better and falls asleep without feverish dreams tormenting him. But Jungkook's eyes are still following him.