Chapter 25

Dedicated to @Hayakamel_ you're amazing :))
Check out my Omaha Lane Preferences that I published today!!
____________
-Jack POV-

*two days later*

Two month.

In two month exactly, I'll be married to the girl of my dreams. Hannah Bass. Every morning I wake up thinking about it, about her and how I couldnt wait for that day.

Two months ago, I would have hated the fact that I'm getting married but now I can't even imagine being without Hannah.

"Jack you need to see this!" Hannah yelled from the den. I rolled out of bed and raced to her. When I got there E! News was on and Hannah was biting her nails.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her.

Just then the reporter - Guiliana Rancic- on E! News spoke before Hannah could. Behind her was a picture of me and Hannah walking hand-in-hand towards the SUV back in Miami.

She said: "Jack Gilinsky's fans are buzzing about these images taken by the paparazzi in Miami this weekend!"

More images of us flashed on the screen. But Hannah's face was either blocked by my face or her hair - nobody knew it was her.

Guiliana continued: "Apparently ex-magcon members retreated to Miami for a vacay and Jack was spotted cozying up to an unknown woman."

Hannah sighed. "I'm sorry, I know your fans are going to freak out!"

I pulled her closer. "Hey hey you come first and you know that!"

Guiliana was back: "Jack's fans are dying to know the girl he's been spending time with lately. Take a look at some of their twitter posts tagging Jack."

@JackandJackbae: Who is she????

@omahalane: Omfg are they dating? She isn't even famous...who the fuck is she?

@JackGbaee: I'm dying! Its about time JG settles down. But who is she?

And those were the nicest tweets about our relationship. The rest had so much hate, I think Hannah was trying not to burst into tears.

Guiliana: "Fans are dying to know who this mystery woman is and wonder if Jack will come out of the dark. Some fans have tweeted that he might be embarrassed - "

I switched the TV off and turned to Hannah who was biting back tears. I am definitely not embarrassed.

"Is that how you really feel?" She asked, her eyes on the floor. "Embarrassed of me?"

I cocked my head. "What? Hannah what the fuck?"

"Nevermind." she sighed and stood up to walk out of the den. I pulled her back to face me, her face inches from mine.

"I'm not embarrassed of you babe." I sighed.

"Its okay if you are." she looked down again, a tiny tear escaping her eyes.

"But I'm not, okay?" I tipped her chin up. "I have a reason for not being public about our relationship."

She didn't answer.

"Its because I know what fans are like." I said. "They can be very, very harsh especially if they know we're getting married Han. Do you think I want to put you through all of that? I don't because I care so much about your feelings."

"I guess so." She sighed and slid her arms around my waist. She wasn't mad...maybe just hurt.

"I don't want that to affect us babe. Give me a little time." I hugged her, rocking us back and forth. "If I could, I'd shout to the whole world how much I love you."

She giggled slightly. "I love you too."

"Now kiss me woman." I said leaning in for a kiss. Her lips met mine and that same fire burned betweem us - that desire.

____

Super short filler. More wedding stuff to come :D

If you guys are wondering, i deleted my Sammy Wilk fanfic Scars. I just feel like it wasn't going anywhere. BUT started my own PREFERENCE so check that out :)))