36 - ARC 4.6

Third P.O.V

"MY BABY IS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!"

(Y/N) peeled Gabriel off them.

"Chill out! It's just another date."

(Y/N) was a tad bit worried at Gabriel's mom-ish behavior.

"Right, first comes dating, THEN marriage. Oh! Don't worry, I approve of your partner."

"I wasn't aware I needed your approval."

(Y/N) said. It had been a few months since they met Angelica, and things are going well.

They have exchanged letters, been on a few dates, and even kissed a few times.

But today's date was even more special. Because today was the festival that celebrated the 100th anniversary of the kingdom.

It was definitely going to be a go-to spot for dates.

There is even going to be fireworks!!!

(Y/N) was definitely excited for the date, all they had to do is get there.

"Look at the time, wouldn't want to keep Angelica waiting!"

So (Y/N) quickly exited the estate. Angelica and (Y/N) had agreed to meet at a fountain in the middle of town.

(Y/N) spotted Angelica imeadeatly. She was wearing the most beautiful off-shoulder blue dress (Y/N) had ever seen.

She looks like an angel.

"(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) smiles as Angelica runs up and gives them a hug.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

The two stayed like that for a solid minute before they awkwardly separated.

"Would you like to check out the stalls?"

(Y/N) asks.

"I would love too."

Angelica says with a smile.

The two checked out the many different stalls. (Y/N) beat a man at armwresling, Angelica found a stall that sold sweets, and the two challenged each other at the game stalls.

Then it was finally time for the fireworks. (Y/N) lead Angelica to a hill that had a picnic blanket on it.

"Come on, it's almost time for the fireworks."

(Y/N) said softly as they sat down.

"Do you ever wonder who invented 'fireworks'?"

Angelica suddenly asks. (Y/N) sweatdropped.

"No."

(Y/N) will confess that they were bored, and made fireworks for this world, but what were they supposed to do?!?!

The only entertainment (Y/N) had was doing work, and no one should have that as their only source of excitement.

"Look they're starting!"

(Y/N) changed the subject as the first firework lit the sky.

The fireworks created quite the romantic scene.

Two people sitting hand-in-hand, feeling like the person next to them was their soulmate.

Author's Note: Ugh! This kind of love is so cute!... But what happened to the yandere?