chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"

Last chapter got the highest number of votes till now.
Thank you to everyone who made the effort to vote.

Something hot🔥 as well unexpected waiting for you all..😉

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

Hearing me he stopped and took few harsh breath. With clenched jaw he again ranked my Hairs backwards and bite me on my chin.

And then he said something which made me frozen. My mind stopped working until I absorbed his words. I blushed red and looked away.

This shameless creature, can't be more shameless!

He said or more like whispered grabbing one of my breast.

"I can't wait to be inside you wife"

A gasp left my mouth at his dirty talk and I quickly again wiggle. I wanted to be out of his hold before anyone come here searching for me. Like the lady staff!

His hand which was grabbing my breast squeezed it harder to make me moan in both pain and pleasure. His other other hand which was holding my Hairs loosen a bit only to slid to my back again. My bra was hanging only in the last 2 hook.

I shivered when his finger tip touched my bare skin so sensually. His dark eyes bore into mine and I felt drowning in them.

He then took another step toward me caging Me between the wall and him. His hand grabbing my boob travel down and holded my butt making me realeae a soft breath i was holding.

"Clam down wife...I am not doing anything."

he said slowly and unhook the other button. His actions and words wasn't matching. And i found it hard to believe.

"I am just taking care of what's mine. Because right now they look quite....troubled"

He said and and my snapped at him. His eyes on my breast which are very ready to obey there owner-him, My husband.

I wasn't surprised when I found his eyes on my twins, and somewhere I too was enjoying. I was loving the attention he shower on me wherever I am around.

I have noticed it very long, that my husband will have his attention exclusively on me or I can say especially on my butt or boobs. And his Hand will always try to grab one of them.

And I.......love it.

I blushed red when I felt his unhooking the last hook,which was saving me from the hungry eyes of my husband. Now I am sure we are gonna be in the changing room for little more time.

For a long time actually!!

As my bra freed my twins they spring out to his favor and I closed my eyes in a shyness. It was the first time be was going to see my breath bare.

He had seen everything except there, but today I think he will have a look of it took. I looked into his eyes and my cheeks turn more red seeing him biting his lips, his eyes were darker then usual. He breath hard and I breathed roughly because he didn't wasted a minute to throw the little piece of cloth away.

I gasped at his roughness but what can you expect from the Alexander Knight?