18.

Kim's POV

I kissed her and shocking she kissed me back.

🗿

Gripping her arm I pull her closer with an slight tilt of the head deepening the kiss, her hold around my neck became a bit loose but neither less she kiss me back just the same.

Quickly the kiss became more heated and lustful as she bit down on my bottom lip nibbling on it slightly a soft moan erupted from my throat, opening my mouth silently granting her access she took it without hesitation.

With an hand resting on my waist the other still around my neck as we both faught for dominance but of course she won, tongue dancing around each other, moans leaving my lips, butterfly's swarming inside me.

Nipping on her tongue softly I pull away as I felt the need of air, pants left my parted lips as she was breathing heavily with our forehead together, pretty sure both our eyes still closed.

Then it all clicked, what the hell was I thinking, pulling away full I looked at her as she was already looking at me with a gulp I slip away from her and head to my desk for my things, putting them in my bag I head towards the door only to be stopped when I felt her hand grab mines.

"Where are you going" she asked and I said nothing but decided that I was gonna after a few seconds.

"Uhm, home" I whisper with my back still turned to her but she still didn't let go off my hand.

"Can I leave please" with that she let my hand go and I rush out the office quickly heading to the elevator, as soon as it stopped and open I walked out and exit the building not looking back.

Fiddling with the keys and I enter the car and start it before driving off and head to the apartment as thoughts consume me as I try my best to push them away.

I got to the apartment quicker than I thought, entering I could hear laughter coming from the living room but I just head to my room.

Throwing everything down, stripping from my clothes i- head to the bathroom and got in the shower, turning on the cold water.

Finish showering I got dressed and head to the living room only to see vera, Angelina and my sister dying with laughter with nothing said I made myself visibly and they all look at me but of course melia was the first to run to me.

"You're cold" she said before pulling back from the hug and lina then hug me, hugging back and wave back at vera when she waved at me.

"You ok" lina asked and I nod with an smile and a yelp left my mouth when she yank me to the couch.

"What were y'all laughing about" I asked and melia froze.

"It was lina's idea" melia said as she point to Angelina.

"What was her idea" I asked and they all stood quiet.

"Uh.... I may or may not have been going through your baby picture well the embarrassing ones" she grin and I couldn't even get mad at her because I did it with hers before but of course she don't know that.

With an eye roll and a shake of the head "I wanna see too" I push them before sitting on the floor as all the pictures laid there scattered.

They all join me and we all went through the pictures together and watch some of the tapes from when me and lina was younger.

^_^

Angelina has been at Vera's ever since vera asked her to be her girlfriend and I'm happy for her, melia had to go back home because of school and I've been at work ever since, I've been ignoring Ms. Monroe ever since the day we kissed in her office.

It is hard doing so knowing the fact that I had to talk to her either way I like it but whenever she bring up something non work related I always fine excuses to leave.

I know it isn't fair but I just couldn't find the courage to talk about that which is really weird but that's just how I've been feeling.

As I pack my things since Valeria asked me if I could follow her somewhere, didn't tell me where for some reason.

Ms. Monroe is sitting around her desk and I could feel her staring at me but I didn't dare to turn around, sighing slightly I took up my bag and head to the door.

Bumping into someone I almost fell but the person caught me and I look up already knowing who it was.

"Ms. Monroe" I said but in a more questioning tone.

"Why have you been ignoring me" she asked and I bit my bottom lip before looking away but her hand came to my jaw turning my head to look at her.

Looking up at her, she held this look that I couldn't quite make out but it wasn't anger or annoyance.

For the first

Guilt swarm me for some reason as I stare up at her saying nothing, trying so many times to say something but nothing came out, I didn't know why I felt this way but it's not good it's forbidden, it's forbidden to fall for your boss sure she's hot or whatever but I'm never ever making that mistake again.

"I have to go" I whisper before removing her hand and walking out the office.

▫️

🥸 soooo......

-M