𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

As soon as the security opened the door for Lisa, she quickly walked inside the big company she didn't enter since 2 years and went straight to the elevators.

All employees who were working there before the issue between Lisa and Jungkook were shocked to see Mrs. Jeon in the company. Especially after the news about their CEO.

"Mrs. Jeon, you can't go in. Mr. Jeon has an important meeting" his secretary called her from behind and walked after her, trying not to be disrespectful. But Lisa of course didn't listen. She opened the door not even giving the poor boy attention.

There she saw him. Sitting on his chair and not even looking bothered by the fact that he did something bad. Lisa looked at the people in front of Jungkook and she remembered her. The girl he kissed and her high school best friend. Chou Tzuyu. The only one she trusted as much as she trusted her husband.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Jeon" how did this Chou Tzuyu even dare to talk to her?

Lisa couldn't believe her eyes. Those two people who were the cause of her being extremely mad, sad and was feeling cheated on, weren't even looking bothered. They didn't even have any emotions on their faces. No regret was seen in their eyes.

Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She walked closer to the man sitting and took the papers out. Yeah divorce papers.

Lisa couldn't think about her children not having a father at this point. It's wasn't like they felt like they had one anyways. The only thing Lisa wanted was being free from this so called marriage and go away with her children. Might be selfish, but would he care? Even after the news?

"sign them so I could go, Mr. Jeon" Lisa didn't pay any attention to the three people in the room and kept looking straight at Jungkook, who didn't even deserve a 'please' from Lisa. Hey didn't deserve to see her face or talk to her.

Once Jungkook took the papers and read them, his eyes were wide open. He didn't expect it. No matter how bad it was, he didn't expect her to come at him with these papers.

Instead of signing them like Lisa said, he turned his head to the other three people "I apologise, but could you please give us some privacy?"

Without saying anything, they went out along with the secretary. Just then Jungkook turned his head to the girl in front of him.

"Li-"

"Sign these papers and let's get divorced as soon as possible" Lisa said it again, getting annoyed and impatient. She didn't want to show him how weak she is. She didn't want to break down in front of him.

Jungkook on the other hand didn't know what he should be feeling. But definitely not happiness.

"Lisa..."

Without letting him talk any more, Lisa interrupted him again. "Jungkook, look, I have no more energy left. I don't want to sit at home and wait for you to invite me to your wedding. I have my children to think about. I can't let them know about this all. So, please, sign those divorce papers and say goodbye to them so we could go somewhere else"

He could see how painful it was for her. It was for sure something she never ever thought would happen. He knows it, but it's not his choice.

"Okay" just like that Jungkook signed the divorce papers. It looked like it was so easy for him. He didn't even hesitate. This just answered the question Lisa wanted to ask. Did he ever loved her? No. Did he ever loved their children? No. He didn't think about them. He didn't even say anything.

Without looking into his eyes, Lisa took the signed papers and went like running. Her being broken last years wasn't even anything compared to what he did now. But shouldn't she be happy? It was what she wanted, right?

The first time since his brother died, Jungkook again felt what being broken and helpless means. He felt the broken heart in his chest. He felt it. But him not doing what she wanted, would be nothing but selfish. How could he see her sad and broken? Seeing her happy without him would make him happy too.

And not forgetting his children. How he wished the time could come again. The time he could choose his children and his nephew at the same time, instead of choosing his nephew alone. How selfish of him. Even after that his children were showing him how much they loved him, but now he broke them all again.
____

Finally after going out of that hell, Lisa took a deep breath. She couldn't take it anymore. Right in front of the company, she lost herself. She couldn't stand on her feet anymore. Her knees weakened then she fell. It was too much. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks nonstop.

The moment she saw that bench near a small plant not too far from the door of the company, she tried to stand up again and go sit there until she calms down a bit. It took a few minutes, but she finally was sitting there.

After a few minutes, Lisa went to her car. Her tears still rolling down her cheek. When was the last time she cried like this? She never cried like this. She never felt something more hurtful than this.

While driving, her eyes couldn't open because of how weak she was feeling. Just then her phone rang. It was her brother. Hoseok. Her only brother.

While still driving, Lisa tried to find her phone in her bag, but she couldn't. After searching and searching, she didn't even notice the red traffic light. Making her drive between two cars. Coming from right and left.

TBC...