"As It Was" Music Video (April 1 2022)

Harry: 28
Camryn: 27
Darcy: 10
Lennon: 8
Auggie: 7
Bowie: 6
Calum: 4
Bindi: 23 months (1 month away from being 2)

❤️Thank you so much to olivia6293 for this amazing request!! Your support means the world❤️

February 21st

"As much as I'd love to keep arguing with you about this I've gotta go film,"Harry shortly responds, grabbing his jacket off of the bed as Camryn keeps her back to him, trying to pretend like she's putting away folded clothes into their drawers, but Harry knows she put the last shirt away three minutes ago and has been acting the whole rest of the time.

"Of course you do,"Camryn whispers under her breath with a little eye roll as a lonely tear rolls down her cheek which she hastily wipes away so that Harry won't see it.

"Don't give me that,"Harry sighs, looking at Camryn's back in exasperation as he drops his hands by his sides.

"Give you what? Just leave,"Camryn responds, turning away from the drawers and trying to walk towards the connected bathroom, trying to hide and take a minute to cool off.

"This isn't something we have to decide right now,"Harry explains with exasperation hinting on his voice as he watches Camryn walk into the bathroom, "I don't understand why you're getting so frustrated with me having to leave!"

"Cuz it's our f*cking child, Harry,"Camryn hisses, turning around as she shoots bullets at him with her eyes, her full on mumma bear coming out, "and I wish talking about his education was more important to you than your music video was!"

"Camryn we've been arguing about this for weeks now,"Harry responds bitterly, his voice beginning to raise just slightly as he watches her continue to try and not break down into tears. "And we can argue about it when I get home from work, but I can't do this right now."

"He came home with a black eye two days ago,"Camryn calls out with a shaky voice that alerts Harry that she's about to break down even though his back is to her as he reaches for the bedroom doorknob. "And he hasn't spoken since, I think that's pretty important."

"Nothing's gonna change whether or not we talk about it right now or in six hours,"Harry fights, his voice raising to a yell as Camryn begins to shake with anger, her arms crossed over her chest protectively.

"I'm so done with this sh*t, go film,"Camryn sputters out with a few tears rolling down her cheeks as she turns around. "I can't believe you sometimes! You don't even care!"

"DON'T CARE?"Harry yells, walking closer to Camryn as they stare right at each other, neither wanting to back down. "Really? Who laid in his bed all night that night to make sure he was okay from his concussion? Who? That's right, it was me, so piss off!"

"I do everything for him, don't even f*cking try me right now,"Camryn yells, pointing viciously at my chest. "Who sat with him for hours when he was little and went over the same word flashcards over and over and over again? That's what I thought, not you! You were probably at f*cking work."

"Yeah I was at f*cking work so we could afford all of his specialists, how else do you think we would've gotten the money for that, huh?"Harry snaps back nastily, leaning more towards Camryn as she keeps her ground, staring up at him.

"You're just trying to change the subject, it's not about us, it's about Auggie,"Camryn hisses back, using her hands in the air as she talks just like she always does when she gets flustered. "And his school that's way more important than your music video."