Ch. 3

"Hey Shin-nii?" Manjirou asked, you hummed.

"Why are we sitting here?" He asked, you sighed.

"You'll see later" You simply said, making Manjirou look at you annoyed.

Suddenly a girl sat next to Manjirou, making him look at her curiously. Then Grandpa Sano came out from nowhere.

"Shinichiro, Manjirou and Emma, from now on you guys are siblings!" He announced, Manjirou who was curiously, became more curious.

"Emma? Isn't that a foreign name?" He asked, you smacked him in the head.

"Don't listen to this idiot Emma, my name is Shinichiro and I'll be you're older brother from now on. I'll protect you!" You gave her a cheeky grin.

"You look weak..." She muttered, making a invisible arrow shot through your heart. Manjirou snickering at you.

It's not my fault, I can't get even get a bit Stronger even if I try. You silently cried, biting your lips.

And after that day, you took Emma out to play. She refused at first but seeing you disappointed and sad made her agree.

You guys had a fun day, and it seems like she has grown quite close to you ever since that day.

"Yo Shinichiro" a lazy voice came inside your ears, making You look behind with a smile.

"Hey Wakasa!" Wakasa hummed, You sweatdropped.

Is he always this? Lazy ass ma-tha-fack-a? Oh well, whatever he is strong so he can protecc me. You nodded to yourself.

"Come on I have something to show you" you grabbed his hand and went towards a abandoned car lot.

"Why are we here?" Wakasa asked curiously, looking around for somewhere to sit.

"Six feet Under" you simple said, making Wakasa deadpan.

Wakasa got curious after 5 minutes of sitting down and doing nothing, so he got up and went towards you.

"What're you doing?" You screamed, making him sweatdrop.

"Ehem. I'm Finishing Building something, go back and wait."

"I'm bored." He simply said.

"Then count to 2000." Wakasa groaned, whining and complaining but still went away from you and started counting from 1.

"1... 2.. 3... 4..."

"1036... ~ 1069..." "you can stop now." You told him, immediately Wakasa jumped up from his seat. Happy that he isn't counting anymore.

"Come with me" Wakasa followed you like a lost puppy.

After you arrived at your destination, you told him to look to his right.

"Happy birthday Wakasa!" You said, showing the newly restored Motorcycle that Wakasa thought it was scrap.

He stood there.

You sweatdropped at his lack of emotion rn. Thousands of negative thoughts are running through you're mind.

"Wakasa?" You asked hesitantly.

"..." oh my god what the fuck say something, I'm sweating buckets here!

"Thank you" Wakasa suddenly bowed a perfect 90° degree angle, you look like you've seen a ghost or something.

"What???"

"You're the first to remember my birthday." Suddenly, Wakasa was being out of character. What the fuck happened?

You're jaw dropped, nobody remembered his birthday?

You was sweating buckets, you have no idea how to comfort people. Now you're tryna go through your brain and come up with one from watching anime.

"Then It Is Fine Now. Why? Because I Am Here!" You gave him a big grin, Wakasa's eyes widen.

Totally didn't steal All mights line... you sweatdropped After a few seconds, unable to handle the embarrassment.

While you're not focusing on him, he ran up to you and hugged you tightly. Imagine a bear hug, but x5.

HolY shIt- you were unable to breathe. You could hear a crack.

Wakasa quickly pulled away and apologized, you quickly comprised yourself and laughed it off.

Wakasa smiled softly, although he only had met you 3 months ago, he is absolutely fond of you.

Third POV:

- Flashback -

Shinichiro was walking down the mall, minding his own business. Thinking about how to save Sanzu, aka Haruchiyo.

Suddenly, he bumped into the wall. Fell face first on the ground.

My ears are ringing again, holy shit Shinichiro cried. His head is just soft like jelly.

"AHHHHHH! A PERVERT IN A GIRL'S BATHROOM!!!" A girl screamed and ran, making all the nearby girls that was about to use the restroom runaway.

Huh? Wait a minute- NO O MY GOD shinichiro's soul, left his body. He walked and bumped into a girls bathroom, what luck is that?

More and more girls screamed, trying to report to the police.

His legs are numb so Shinichiro can't move, making him cry more.

"A boy in a girls bathroom? Jeez This is my first time seeing a pervert like you in my life, although it's often around the world, still is my first time seeing it in person." The boy with white hair and lazy lilac eyes said.

"You're the one to talk you fucking jerk. I didn't know I was going towards the girls bathroom." Shinichiro said angrily, trying his hardest to get up but the numb feeling was still there.

"Woah dude, calm down. I only came in to do a favor for the girls ya know, and how did you even walk in here without noticing? Man Ain't you like lying a bit too much?" He gave Shinichiro a deadpanned look.

"I'm serious!" He yelled as he finally got up from the dirty ass floor, Wakasa shrugged.

Then the securities came in, banning you both out.

"What the hell did I do?" Wakasa asked irritatedly, Shinichiro wasn't paying attention but only grumbled.