49

I raised my other leg up in the wheelchair so that I could look like a limping frog

I raised my other leg up in the wheelchair so that I could look like a limping frog. I stared at Lykos like an idiot all the while he blabbered.

Then I heard the store door open, I took a glance and my eyes widen in disbelief. Even if you will wear such a horrible disguise, if you don't wear contacts then I'll still be able to tell it's you guys you freaking idiots!

It was Soren and Alicai dressed up in a ridiculous get-up, they not so smoothly sat down at the table right across from us. I tried my best not to burst out laughing as the fake mustache poked Soren's nose causing him to cutely hide his sneeze.

"You know, I don't even remember why we broke up in the first place." Lykos laughed and smiled at me.

I can feel my eyes twitch in disgust. Just remembering all those stupid decisions I made in the past just makes me feel disappointed in myself.

. . .

I woke up and went to wash my face, I wonder why he drove off like that? Oh, maybe he wants to meet me at a better time?

I stared up to look at my face and..Silver? I rubbed my eyes and looked back..it's still silver. I rubbed it as hard as I could to the point that it hurt...still silver. 

I slumped on the floor in shock, did they just...reject me? D-Did I do something?? Was it the makeup??? Do they think I'm ugly?? Not worth it??? Am I too young for them???? There must be something wrong with me, right?

I ran out of my room and stumbled to my brother, Hwan.

"O-Oppa, my eyes..they're-" I stuttered. His eyes widen at me then twisted in anger.

"Your soulmates rejected you?? All fucking six of them??? Have you met them yet??" I shook my head no.

"Those crazy bastards." He cursed and bent down to meet me on eye level.

"Don't think too much about it, ok? They're stupid." He cooed.

My family comforted me for the rest of the day and I decided to skip school. The next day I decided not to dwell on it and that maybe going to school will help take my mind off of it.

I was wrong.

They all pointed it out in the rudest ways they could pull. 

"Pftt- even if she's that pretty, if her soulmates rejected her then it must be because her attitude is shit."

"An actress really does hide their true selves well but I didn't know those who can't act for shit can do it as well."

"Thank god I'm born without a soulmate, wouldn't want to be like her." They laughed.

It went on for months, they did it as subtle as they could so that the teachers wouldn't notice. I didn't want to raise a complaint since even if they were verbally bullying me, I didn't want them to be expelled or anything..but that was just because I was naive and a fucking coward that likes to please people too much.

It obviously caught the media's attention and that was the bitter way I rose to fame. By being Infamous.

I was getting emails from random people, all of them were insults. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any social media site just name it, is full of hurtful words towards me. My parents decided to take legal action against them for cyberbullying.

I closed off all my accounts and just wanted to focus on my studies and career but my company didn't help me with that either. Instead of keeping me out of the limelight, they replaced Seth with a different manager. One that they called to be more suitable for me.

He wasn't, Oh he wasn't.

He scheduled many, many nerve-wracking, scary, interviews with different people and they would all just ask me, "How do you feel?" "Do you have an idea why did your soulmate reject you?" "Aren't you glad that you're famous now?"

...Who would be??? I wasn't the only one though, three other female actresses were also rejected by their soulmates but since their fan base had better support, it all diverted to me instead.

Finally, their words got to me. I started to think that something really was wrong with me. First I thought it was my appearance. I cut down my diet and ate sparsely, in the end, I was close to being borderline anorexic just to seem slimmer.

I wore makeup, as much makeup as I could put on my face so I could feel somewhat confident. Even though I didn't want to wear makeup since from day to night prior to when I was rejected, my face always had makeup on, I wanted my face to breathe. I grew sick of it but now I just wanted more and more.

It didn't help that my mind told me it was fine since I was to be the owner of my grandmother's makeup line.

My brothers, sister, and both of my parents tried to convince me to stop. So I just avoided them instead.

I then thought it was because of my attitude. I built a mask of myself, a mask that is the most perfect person I could be. A flawless human that will surely make them want to take me back. 

What really set everything off was when I tried to commit suicide. The pressure just got to me and I thought it was just better if I was just..dead.

My parents now took everything into their hands. They took me to a psychiatrist and assigned me a nutritionist for my meals. My grandmother came over and had a long talk with me about how makeup is supposed to accentuate and highlight my features. Not to hide who I truly am.

The principal of the school caught one of my bullies in the act and expelled all of them. I felt guilty about hearing my sister and mother cry at night so I gave in to what my parents wanted. Things finally seemed like it was getting better.

Till I met him.

To be Continued . . .