Eight ♡︎

[sorry for any mistakes]

[🥺, sorry I criedCredit to the rightful owner]

[🥺, sorry I cried
Credit to the rightful owner]

Taehyung step out of the bathroom, but got startled by Jimin who was standing by the bathroom door. "Dude, what the actual fuck!" "oh please shut it," jimin said and rolled his eyes with his arm crossed. "That scared me, bitch, and you know you could just enter the restroom! Not like we only have one toilet," taehyung ramble, moving away from the door. Jimin just stared at him blankly, "are you done ranting?"

Taehyung glares at him. "shut up" "Good. if that so, then can you kindly tell me what is up with you? I mean, your moods have been switching a lot lately. One time you all smiling, the second time you are all in sad mode. Sometimes you zone out for a long time. It concerning me," Jimin said, staring at his best friend, searching for any signs. Because even if he can read him, taehyung can be unreadable sometimes. Taehyung stared back at his friend, face blank, but inside he wants his heart to stop racing. He feared that jimin already found out about them. What if he has? Taehyung really tries to be composed himself, not to dwell on the thought of his friend or anyone finding them out.

"Of course I am, and am definitely not sad chim, am fine," Taehyung assures and breaks into a smile. "Tae-" "I am okay jimin, don't worry, I know you can't live without me," Taehyung tease, trying to joke with him. "Gotta go back later, okay," he was about to walk away, but what Jimin says stopped him. "I saw you two," "Huh? what are you talking about?" Taehyung let out a nervous chuckle.

"You and Jungkook," Jimin says, not breaking his stare. His reaction didn't go unnoticed. "Well, we are always together, am his secretary remember" Taehyung says, he licks his lips nervously. ' fuck' Taehyung chanted in his head. Jimin break his stare with a sign he looked away before he turn his gaze back to his friend.

"Seriously taehyung, I thought we promise not to keep a thing from each. I don't get why you look like you doing the exact thing we promised not to do. You know how worried I get about you," jimin said, looking hurting. That breaks taehyung's heart because they indeed promised each other,

"Jimin, I- I think you reading into this a little too much. Don't, w-" Taheyung chokes on his words when the next words fall out of his friend's mouth. He stared with his eyes wide open. "I saw you two kissed. Taehyung, I saw you and Jung-" jimin didn't get to finish his sentence when taehyung took me by surprise by covering his mouth. "Shhh!"

Jimin stared at him in shock before snapping out of it. He quickly removes his hands from his mouth, wipes it with the back of his hand. Looking disgusted, "ew bitch, don't cover my mouth with that hand of yours" "Shut up I washed it". "makes no difference!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at him, and crossed his hands. "makes a lot of different". "Hey don't change the topic here, young man"" jimin warns, wagging his pointed finger at him. "Well sorry mum, you saw wrong and that on period" Tae tries to defend himself. "oh yeah, then tell me why you look nervous right now" "I do not" "yes you do! If you don't tell me now, I will ask go myself. And oh I took a picture" Tae drop his hands in shock. "Wh-what?!" "yeah you heard me, bitch"

Jimin spoke nonchalantly, with his arms crossed. Even though he lied about the picture part but he indeed saw them kissing. To say he was stunned will be an understatement. He had to rub his eyes at one point, to see if he saw right. Yeah, he knew something was going on, but he just couldn't figure it out. jimin knows about Taehyung feelings towards jungkook, even he feels jungkook might feel the same way. But he didn't want to mistake his kindness towards Tae for something else.

Jungkook was also his friend, So His actions to taehyung speak a lot, he can't help but question them. "Jimin, I think you saw- "Jimin cut him off, he groans annoyingly at him. "Gosh Tae! I know what I saw. I can even describe the clothes you both were putting on. Just, please tell me what's up" Taehyung finally gives up on trying to conceive his friend. He knows no matter what it won't work, and he needs to tell someone about this situations ship. he wants to talk about it to someone. Taehyung honestly doesn't get himself anymore.

"you- you are right, about whatever you saw, but- but I can't right now, I promise to tell okay? Not just now," taehyung said in a pleading tone. Jimin stared for a few seconds then finally gives in. "fine, I'm sorry for pressing you on telling me," Jimin apologies looking guilty, Tae smiles "no don't be you just looking out for your soulmate and-shit! We have been away for 20 minutes now, and his next meeting is in 10minutes," "fuck you are right," jimin joins curses, also realising how late it has gotten. "common, let go," taehyung says. jimin nods and they both walk away.

"What took you so long?" jungkook ask when the younger male enter the office. "Um, yeah, sorry about that." taehyung said, feeling nervous. Jungkook flick his eyebrow frown. He stared at him as he walked towards his desk. "That wasn't the question I asked tae? What took you so long" He asks in a soothing tone. Tae's heart fluttered at that. " Nothing, my stomach was kinda hurting" He said. "Geez how you feeling now?, is it something serious?" jungkook questioned and got up from his chair, his tone filled with worries.

This shocked Taehyung. he doesn't even know where to begin from. He is having a mix of emotions right now, buffed, happy, sacred. Tae knows jungkook is nice even tho he pretends not to be.

"Tae?" jungkook calls. Now kneeling in front of the younger male. Taehyung snaps out of this thought when he feels the older's warm hand on his cheeks. His face frowned with concern. Taehyung gulps at how worried the older male in front of him is. He shouldn't be surprised by this. What surprised him, is that he had never really seen jungkook showed his emotions towards him like this before.

___________________
Pls vote~
💙❤️💙