Chapter 48 (RR)

Rye's POV

We decided to take a nap. Aki and others are still swimming outside. They don't usually swim there. They just went there to be nosy as usual.

I can't sleep. I grabbed my books to study in advance. Riley is cute snoring softly. Was he that tired? He keeps on shifting positions. Riley stretched his arm and I was right, I should have avoided it. His fist landed on my face. It hurts. Damn it! He is like a worm when sleeping.
He turned to my side, facing me. I felt his arm wrapped around my waist until his left hand travelled to my crotch. With all force, Riley squeezed my dick hard. Is he pretending to be asleep? He was not contented he pulled it out of my boxers and I think it was turning blue because of his tight grip.

"Baby, wait. It hurts." I tried to remove his hand.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" He yelled in the middle of his sleep. This room is not soundproof, unlike my first one.

"Okay, but please be careful. How can we have babies if you crush my member there?" I whispered. "It's our most important baby-making tool."

He loosen his grip and started stroking it up and down.

"Baby, are you pretending to be asleep?"

He continued doing it.

Stop it, Rye. You can't cum on his hand. He is sleeping for damn sake.

Shit! I am close. How can his bare touch make me orgasm like this?

"Babe, wake up. You need to wake up or things will go messy here."

He moved when I pulled my dick away. His hand chased it and when he opened his eyes he saw what his left hand is holding.

He almost fell into the bed. I was able to pull him back.

"Why am I holding it?Why is that so big?"
Riley asked. I was born with it.

"Don't know. Genes perhaps."
What is Riley thinking? It's like he is computing something.
"You will love this for sure. I won't be surprised if you'll get addicted to it one day."

"Let's just watch a movie, Rye." He changed the topic.

"Okay."

"Please wear a short at least or pants and lock it."
Damn it! Why would I lock my pants?

I grabbed some juice and snacks first for our movie night.

When I returned, I saw him holding a probably 7 inches dildo.

Why does he have that thing?

I placed the tray on the bedside table.

"Rye, let me explain. I don't use this kind of thing. I know what is this for but I never touched anything like this in my whole life. It was Maru. You can call him. Ask him to clear my name. They gave this to me as a gift. I can't throw it away."

"Calm down. I didn't say anything. Keep it, but you don't need it. I have a bigger toy for you." I smirked.

"What toy? Who needs a toy? Not me. I can lend it to you if you want to use it."

"What am I supposed to do with that? Even that dildo will be embarrassed to be placed next to my..."

"Next to what? Rye, you are so dirty. Don't talk like that."

I stood up to lower the temperature because it was too hot when Riley screamed.

"Baby, I told you this is not soundproof. They will think I am abusing you or something. Why did you scream?" I grabbed the AC remote.