009

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────You wake up,yawning and stretching your arms

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
You wake up,yawning and stretching your arms. It felt good to finnaly be able to lie in a real bed..after what nayeon did to you for months.

You grabbed your crunches and went down the stairs into your pajamas,holding onto the railing tightly.

You sat into the kitchen where you saw both Lisa and jennie making breakfast that smelt really delicious.

"What are you guys making?" You say,leaning your crunches against the table and jennie smiles

"Bacon and eggs!" Lisa says smiling and you smile back

"How did you sleep,y/n?" Jennie asks and you grin

"I slept so good! The bed was so comfortable and the sheets were so fluffy" you said and jennie laughed

"Well it's a good thing we had that extra room." She says but stopped when rosè and jisoo come marching into the kitchen,chasing eachother.

"Woah stop guys! Don't knock down those crunches and come take a seat,me and jennie is making breakfastfast." Lisa says and sighs,jisoo and rose sitting down next to me.

jennie and Lisa hand out the plates and the food looks really good
"I didn't know you could cook!" Jisoo jokes and Lisa looks at her in a offended way.

I take a bite out of the food and my eyes go wide because of how good it is

"This taste amazing!" I said and everyone laughed,jennie gave me a thumbs up before we all dig in.

"I'm stuffed." Rose says and jisoo nods in agreement.

Lisa and jisoo get the plates to wash them and me and rose sit at the table together.

"Y/n,me and the other girls are going to a party tonight,wanna go with us? We'd hate to leave you alone."  Rose asked,screaming over the water noise.

"Yea,I guess it's something better to do. also do you think I need my crunches? It's getting easier to get around and I've stepped on it a few times."

"You have? Be careful. and if you think you can manage it,then you don't need them. Also how's your jaw?" Rose asked

"Oh about that..I took it off. It's been easier to eat so I think I don't need that crusty old thing anymore." You say and rose smiles,the rest of the girls finishing the dishes and turn to face you and rose.

"Y/n how about coming with us to a party?" Jisoo asked and smile

"Rose already asked me,yes I'll go with you guys. And I'm not bringing my crunches with me.