My otaku Birthday (Leviathan x reader)

Note: this will not look like Leviathan's b-day event.

"Good morning, Y/n!" Leviathan jumped half the person who was tired on the bed. "Good morning Levi, you're up early you've never woken up this early." You said, Leviathan frowned with a glum face.

"Did you really forget?" He asked, you look at him and burst into laughter you jumped out of bed and hugged him. "Congratulations Levi, do you really think I'll forget a day like that?" You said, Leviathan suddenly got a smile on his face. "I have something planned today!! For all of us!" He said, I looked at him and waited for his word. "We're going to an amusement park! On roller coasters! and get food!" he said happily. "Do you have it here in the devildom?" You asked, he shook his head. "Nope, but that's why we're going to the human world." You nodded, he ran out of your room so you could change and he could tell the rest.

After you all got on the train, you and levi sat next to each other. "Can't wait to get some cotton candy, and popcorn! and pizza.." Beel drooled, Mammon jumped far from Beel from then with a gross face. "Ew beel! you almost drooled on the GREAT mammon!" He said, Lucifer rolled his eyes and continued talking to Diavolo. Satan was reading while Asmo chatted about his stuff to Solomon. Barbatos and Luke watched a cookbook together with Simeon. Belphie slept next to Beel. And Mammon .. well he was finally running through the train to steal money.

When you arrived at the amusement park, everyone held a ticket and ran inside. "We need to get on that roller coaster!!" Mammon said, Luke looked terrified. "Are you crazy?! Did you see how fast it goes!" He said scared, Simeon laughed and petted Luke's head. "It's okay, we can go somewhere else?" Luke nodded quickly, Levi looked at you. "Let's go in yes? I'll protect you when you're scared!" Leviathan said bravely, you nodded slowly and sat down next to him in the fast rollercoaster.

Mammon and Lucifer sat behind you, Lucifer only went in because he enjoyed the fear in Mammon. You, on the other hand, sat dead still on the roller coaster when it hadn't moved yet. You suddenly felt a hand on yours, you looked after it and saw that Levi was holding your hand. "I-It's going to be okay!" He blushed. You looked at him and smiled at him, his cheeks turned red. When our cart started moving, you held each other's hands tightly. When you went down hard you heard screaming behind. "TAKE ME OUT OF HERE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!!!" Mammon cried, your cries turned to loud laughter. You looked behind you and saw Lucifer taking pictures of Mammon whining. "Oh those are so much like devilgram." He laughed viciously.

-in the evening-

In the evening the two of you chose to go together in the ferries wheel. It was dark so the lights were on, it was very quiet. "Did you have a good time today?" Levi blushed when he looked at everything but your eyes. You smiled. "Yeah, it was great. But the question is, were YOU having a good time, I mean it's your birthday!" You said when you took his hands, he blushes even worse. And finally made eye contact with you. "It was fantastic, especially when I first saw Lucifer scared in the haunted house!" He laughed, I laughed too. "I filmed it." You smiled, Levi's eyes widened and he laughed even harder. "You have to send it to me!" "I will do."

You sat opposite Levi, and looked out. The ride was unfortunately almost over, another lap. "I'm so happy.. I finally got to celebrate my birthday with the person I love the most." He smiled softly, you looked into his eyes. You blushed softly, he came closer and closer with his face. When the ferries Wheel stopped and you stood still at the very top, Levi came closer just like you. Your noses touched and your breaths mixed. "I love you Y/n" And his lips met yours. "Happy birthday Levi.." And the evening was still long when you came home.

—————-
SORRY IT'S SHORT, i'm just so mad that i
can't get his card with the mc sheep😭
Since i had to start all over again, i have to upgrade all my cards again. And most of them are gone, well all of them were gone :') AMD THERE IS STILL SOME HOURS LEFT BUT THERES NO WAY IM GONNA MAKE IT SO IMMA CRY BYE