Chapter 20- And She's Worth It

Lauren's POV

"So...a dinner with the parents, I would walk in their house, Camila and I, w-what do I do?"

I said anxiously.

It was the morning after, I was in my room with Ally, Dinah and Mani. Camz and her family came home last night and I promised to meet them at dinner in their house.

"Lauren relax, it's not like you're meeting with some mafia or something. It's your girlfriend's parents and besides you already met them."

Dinah stated trying to convince me.

"I know but this is different, I mean, what if I disappoint them or what if they realized they don't like me?"

"You already amazed them, what else could go wrong? Trust me, you can do it."

Ally said.

"But I'm still worried."

I said slightly bitting my nails.

"Just play it cool and the most important thing is to be yourself. Stop stressing out, Lo."

Mani encouraged.

"B-but..."

"Lauren!"

The three screamed out in unison which almost crashed my eardrums.

"Yah ok, ok! Jesus, can you guys keep it down a bit?"

"You're freakin' coward sometimes."

Normani commented poking my nose.

"No, I'm not."

I playfully pretended to bite her index finger.

"Yes, you are."

She said sticking out her tongue and threw a pillow on me.

"Hey enough, can we just go downstairs and check out the breakfast? I'm seriously hungry."

Dinah stated walking out the door.

"Yeah me too!"

Ally added and walked to the door.

--------------------

I closed my car's door.

I checked out my reflection on the side mirror and make sure I look good.

I fixed my curled locks and leather jacket and act cool.

I inhaled and exhaled trying to relax myself.

I was holding a white roses and a bottle of a special red wine that my dad made. I remember when Mr. Cabello and my Papi met yesterday, I thought it would gonna be so awkward but it turned out to be great, I mean, when he knew dad's business is all about wine, he was more than impressed especially when he tasted it. After that, they were already joking around and talking about random things my dad won't tell me but I guess I heard something about our wedding.

I can't stop smiling to myself to the thought. I just can imagine how disastrous could that day be.

I walked to the door and knocked. A smiling Camila in a gorgeous dress opened it and we greeted each other with a kiss.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, I'm late. Here."

I handed her the flowers.

"Thanks. You're just in time, come in."

I smiled nervously while my hands were sweating.

"hey, are you ok?"