Chapter Twenty One

Jennie's POV

The next day...

"Jennie! Jennie wake up!"

I woke up by Jisoo's loud voice. I sat up straight and yawned before looking at the clock then turn my attention to her, "What's wrong with you!? It's 3:46 but here you are waking me up!" I yelled but her expression didn't even changed.

"Jennie.. I-.. uhmm how can I say this? Oh gosh~" Jisoo said to herself nervously with some worriedness while pulling her hair.

"Hey hey hey.. Calm down, will you?"

"How am I supposed to calm down!? I'm pretty sure that you'll feel the same what I am feeling right now!"

I got taken aback when this cousin of mine suddenly yelled. She never raised her voice at me. It's always me since she always got into my nerves.

There's something wrong right now...

"I don't really know how to say this. Come with me!"

Then suddenly, she dragged me out of my room. Luckily, I'm wearing pajamas cause i'm not sure if Lalisa will walk in again like she always does in the penthouse.

We arrived at the living room and saw everyone panicking.

"Jennie! Oh my God! What are we gonna do???" Nayeon asks with a teary eyes while the others are also looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Gonna do what? What exactly is happening right now?"

"You didn't tell her?" Jisoo shook her head while biting her finger nails.

Nayeon sighed and hold my hands tightly.

"Jennie..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Lisa's missing~"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Third Person's POV

That night after Jennie and Lisa's talk.

Lisa went inside her room and took a peak outside watching Jennie went to her own room.

Once Jennie's inside, Lisa completely closes her door and leaned on it with a hear beating so fast.

She inhale then exhale but still couldn't catch her breath.

What are you doing to me, Jennie?~

Lisa decided to go out to go to the kitchen and get some water.

Everyone is already on their rooms that makes the area around to be alone and silence.

Reason why Lisa got confused when she heard a footsteps.

She stop walking for a second but didn't hear anything anymore so she just shrugged it off and thought that she might be just hallucinating things because of Jennie.

Yes, she's accusing Jennie because of that.

She's also accusing her that she's the reason why Lisa is blushing right now and smile so creepy.