SANKOCH

Kartavya and Geetanjali were blessed by all the elders. Everyone wished them a successful married life. Some wished them genuinely while some maintained a facade for just completing the formality.

Geetanjali's eyes landed on her father. She didn't say anything. No change in her expression. She just kept looking at him. Relieving all the bitter sweet memories she have with her father.

Lowering her eyes she left with Kartavya. When the car started speeding up she through the rear view mirror glanced at her childhood home and her family members only if they can be referred so. She saw how she is going far away from her home.

The moment when she thought she would feel emotional her subconscious mind made her realise that she was never close to the residents of Chaudhary Villa. Today's events are just an official mandate, certifying the invisible never ending distance between her and Chaudhary Villa's residents.

Kartavya was ready to give her an earful, if she anytime starts with her water works. But to his surprise not a single tear escaped from her eyes. She through out the journey sat like a robot. Not showing any movement, any change in her expression, hell not even glancing at the hot dashing man sitting beside her.

Isn't it an usual thing for the brides to cry while leaving behind their childhood home, family members, friends even if for a temporary period time. Kartavya started pondering over the reason for such behaviour.

Thinking and thinking resulted into overthinking and Kartavya finally reached at conclusion that 'Unlike me, Geetanjali ki marzi se hui hai yeh shaadi......waise bhi handsome pati aur uske sampati dono hi mil rahe hai bina mehnat so ofcourse why she will cry instead she would be damn happy'.

IN KARTAVYA'S BEDROOM

After completing all the rituals

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After completing all the rituals. Kartavya went inside his bedroom. Only to find Geetanjali sitting on his bed in Indian style, folding her legs vertically.

Moving towards her he opened the upper buttons of his sherwani. He sat infront of Geetanjali. He raised his fingers to touch hers but before he could do so Geetanjali fisted her palms. Looking at her nervousness Kartavya smirked and caressed her bangles producing a jingling sound.

He removed her long veil and both of their eyes came into contact for the first time and his world ceased.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें