32: Condoms And Sex At The Olympics

A/N: I got a few requests for this, so this is the visual representation I had in mind for the uniform at your job! This is NOT [Y/n]!! This is just my oc I used to fill in the outfit!
The scars given to her in this piece are relevant to the scared YOU, [Y/n], have received as a Demon Slayer.

EDIT: I completely fucked up! I was wondering why NO ONE was talking about an important part of this story until I went back to actually reread it. Turns out I uploaded the wrong document :/ I usually write everything on Google Docs before copy and pasting it here, and I must've transferred the unedited version of this chapter. I would REALLY appreciate it if you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reread this chapter!

I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

You had fucking sparkles in your eyes, holding up the normal looking sandwich high in the air. You were sitting at the usual lunch table with Beelzebub, Satan, Mammon, and Yuki.

Yuki was sandwiched between Mammon and Beelzebub on one side of the table, and Satan sat on your right with Solomon next to him on the other side.

Today for lunch: Human Style Sandwiches!

"Yes! Yes!" You praise the mighty lord, though he might actually be listening, "Finally! Ah-ha ha ha!!"

"This is the peak of human joy," Yuki smiles with fondness

"Is Devildom food really that bad?" Beelzebub asks with a mouthful.

"It's not the best," Solomon replies.

"Hey."

You finally lower your hands and look at Satan, "Hm? What is it?"

He jerks his head to the left, directing your attention there. You beam with joy and drop your sandwich on your plate. You clap your hands together a few times to get rid of any crumbs that lingered on your hands.

With a grin, you hold your arms out to your precious baby: "Akaza!!"

The Little D with the familiar top hat with a green ribbon flies into your arms with his cute little grin. You squeeze the demon to your chest, not worried about hurting him since he literally had tough skin.

"Aww! My baby!! I missed you!" You cooed while rubbing your cheek on the top of his head.

"Did he go somewhere?" Beelzebub asks, not noticing the Little menace was gone to begin with.

"Well, he's not my Little D, so I can't just keep him 24/7," You repeat what Lucifer had told you, "He needs to assist the demon he was assigned to, so there's going to be times when he needs to leave."

Little Akaza huffs when you say that, pouting while clinging to your arm even after letting him go. You don't mind it, so you let him stay there.

"Seems like he'd rather just stay with you, [Y/n]," Solomon chuckles.

Little Akaza nods eagerly.

"AWWWW!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!!!"

You start to cry aggressively, hugging the Little D once again. He seems to appreciate this, hugging you back while grinning like a moron. Satan can't help but think this is just how your interaction with the Little D will always be.

"You wanna share this sandwich with me?" You ask Little Akaza.

He shakes his little body, opting to sit himself on your lap so you could eat. Unfortunately, this angle made it so that Little Akaza got a face full of your titties, but he doesn't seem to mind it. Taking a bite of your normal, simple sandwich, you can't help but moan in delight.