Single Dog Ending System Chapter 133: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (20) •

"Senior Brother Zhongyi." Li Xiu greeted with a smile and handed over the wine in his hand to Zhongyi.

"Yeah." Zhong Yi nodded politely, "Did your master make new wine again?"

"That's right. Isn't that just the time when I sent it to Qingyun Peak." Li Xiu rolled his eyes, "Senior Brother Zhongyi, what is Daozun busy with recently? Shizun invited him many times, but he didn't Go to Baiyun Peak..."

Zhong Yi squinted his eyes slightly and replied, "Master is teaching Qianxing cultivation and the Ritual of Xuyang is coming soon."

"Oh..." Li Xiu said sourly, "Dao Zun really loves him... Alas, Senior Brother Zhongyi, I really feel sorry for you. How long has Lang Qianxing been here at Qingyun Peak? Dao Zun chose him but not... ..."

"Junior brother." Zhong Yi interrupted him with a smile, "The wine has been delivered, you should go back to your life soon."

Li Xiu pouted and turned away.

The smile on Zhong Yi's face disappeared almost instantly, he frowned, looked at the wine in his hand and thought if it was to sow discord? That Li Xiu, since the first time he came to Qingyun Peak, he could see that he and Lang Qianxing were not dealing with each other. He could see it, but wouldn't Yunhua see it?

After that, every time he gave something to the master, he would let that Li Xiulai bring it and from time to time he would say a few words in front of him.

Originally, Zhong Yi couldn't understand the reason. Until not long ago, one afternoon, after he went to the appliance room to get something and left, he didn't know whether he had re-entered the battle. Cultivation, so he went back again.

As a result - he saw Lang Qianxing in Shizun's courtyard, pressing Shizun on the peach tree and kissing him.

He was so frightened that he almost went out of his body, but he was still sensible in addition to the shock, so he quickly exited the yard and ran to the elegant room to calm down.

Lang Qianxing's behavior could definitely be said to be deceiving his master and destroying his ancestors and doing so was a great treason. But Zhong Yi could see clearly that the master leaning on the flower tree was not at all reluctant.

So Zhong Yi was puzzled. Could it be that their master, whose heart was still water, ice and jade, actually had a premeditated plan for Lang Qianxing... um, he dare not think about it.

Otherwise, how could he explain that the master suddenly accepted Lang Qianxing as an apprentice and only took Lang Qianxing to practice alone. After returning, he directly told them to take Lang Qianxing into the secret realm?

Fortunately, on the first night when Zhong Yi was shocked, Lang Qianxing took the initiative to come to him and confess. Although Lang Qianxing's first sentence almost didn't frighten him to death, he was right.

Lang Qianxing said, "Senior brother, Master knows that you saw us today."

At that time, what flashed in Zhong Yi's mind was the four big characters of murder and silence. In front of him, he looked like "I don't understand what you said", but he couldn't help trembling in his heart.

Fortunately, Lang Qianxing later said that had no intension of hiding the relationship between Master and him in Qingyun Peak. After Zhong Yi and Bo Yi had followed him for so many years, he also trusted them, but he felt that for the time being, he should not let the other three of Tianyun Sects personally know. After all, the love between master and apprentice was not a taboo in Tianyun Sect, but it was still not a good thing.

Zhong Yi was a little moved when he heard that Master didn't deliberately hide it from them and nodded simply.

But now, he just wanted to go back to the past and grab his leg that went to Master's yard that afternoon!