~ chapter 29 ~

The same day

Tae pov

I look at y/n who's sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position

I look at y/n who's sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position. I slowly lay her properly then take the thin blanket from the couch & covered her.

I sit at the table looking at her. I examine her features. I see dry tears on her cheeks. I pull my sleeves down to my hands and wipe her tears. I tucked her hair behind her ear. I smile at her and then peek at her forehead.

. . .

After coming out from y/n home. I check the time it shows 6:23 PM I sigh and then hop inside the car. I don't want to leave them but remembering the argument between me & y/n. I don't want to face her.

As I'm working on my laptop. I hear a knock on the door after my permission Mina walked inside. I glance at the time it shows 9:57 PM.

"I think you come at the wrong time doc," I said but she just sits in front of me. I roll my eyes as she also rolls her eyes. For some reason, we both hate each other.

"I need to say something important, Mr Kim," She said but the sarcasm in her tone didn't go unnoticed by me. I cleared my throat.

"I don't want to hear it. Just go to your fiance" I said then shift my gaze to my laptop "it's about y/n safety" She said as my fingers stopped moving. I slowly look at her.

"What is it!?" I ask her leaning on the table with my both hands on it as I give my full attention after mentioning y/n safety. "Uble escaped from police custody," She said. For a moment I see red thinking about that psycho fucker.

"So!?" I look at her with a cold look. "My sister said the police saw him going on an international ship & as a psychology doctor, I think he's after y/n coz she's the survivor," She said as she take her mobile and started to type something with her both thumbs.

She slides her mobile to me. I look at her mobile & I see a spy camera footage "the guy in the working outfit is Uble" Hearing Mina's words I take the mobile in my hands I see him now.