𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦, je t'aime

( SYDNEYS HOME ! )
10:45 pm

Sydney rushed to finish her mascara touch-ups before hurrying out the door when Chris texted her that he was outside.

Sydney walked up to the car, seeing Chris seated in the driver's seat with a grin on his face, his eyes travelling down her body.

"Uber for Sydney?" Sydney joked as she opened the vehicle door and sat down, winking at him and flashing him a smile.

The two stopped into a taco bell drive-through and ordered a crunchwrap supreme meal.

"These tacos are fucking top tier," she paused taking a bite,

"burrito? mix of both? I don't know what the fuck you'd call it?" she laughed.

Chris nodded and replied, "taco, 100 percent."

Her face lit up  "Someone gets it!"

"You said they were a mixture of taco and burrito you liar! Don't say that someone understands!"

Chris exclaimed while Sydney slapped his chest with the back of her hand jokingly

"Oh fuck off, Christopher," She sarcastically said.

"I can't believe you fucking cracked the code on what a crunchwrap is!" He laughed with her.

"Yeah, quite the scientist if I do so so myself."

"Oh my my, is that Doctor Sturniolo, he's so hot if I do say so myself," she laughed, jokingly placing the back of her hand on her head as if she was about to faint.

"When you started that, I thought you'd spotted a fucking celebrity!" Chris burst out laughing ignoring the way his chest tightened when she called him hot.

"You, of course! I mean whats the difference YouTuber and a celebrity " she said sarcastically.

Sydney reached for her chip, but Chris quickly snatched it from her grip and devoured it.

"You cunt!" she said, laughing at his smug look before theatrically rolling her eyes.

He took a sip from his drink, but Sydney seized it from his grip.

"You cunt!" he parodied her last phrase, raising his tone to match her voice.

She laughed at him and remarked, "I don't sound like that!"

"I don't sound like that!" he repeated mocking her with the same tone.

She ruffles Chris' hair after rolling her eyes at his comment, to which he ruffles hers in return.

"I despise you," he murmured, a grin present on her face.

"Oh please, you love me," she remarked, turning her face to see his surprised expression.

"She could order an eighteen-pound lobster and I'd pay for it." the blonde haired girl said mocking his youtube video.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Watch your mouth, Miss Depp."

"You seem like the type of guy who wants it wide open," Sydney joked back.

Causing him to roll his eyes and lean back in his seat, his head hitting the back of his seat a low groan coming out of his mouth.

Sydney laughed at her own comment about Chris and added, "Damn that was hot" after seeing his reaction to it. 

He chuckled at her boldness in response to her remark.

"Damn you're hot," he laughed back, mocking her response.

"Shut up," Sydney muttered as she stared out the vehicle window.