Episode 3

The rest of the story will continue as it's Bella's POV..

Next morning.

In the classroom...

" Guys i hope everyone has started to prepare for the project", Mrs

" Guys i hope everyone has started to prepare for the project", Mrs. Smith asked as she entered into the class. "Yes mam" all the leaders replied in a sleepy tone."I'll give you two weeks for completing the work. And the best group will be awarded as the Group of the year and will also get many privileges in this coming journey ". The whole class cheered as Mrs. Smith said.

At the cafeteria..

I plopped my self onto the chair and let out a big sigh..."What's the matter?You looks soo stressed?". Gin asked as he patted my back.
"I'm going to be very busy for two weeks. We are starting our main project of this year tomorrow. And the worst part of it is I'm the freaking leader of my group" I said annoyingly. "It's not a big deal. You are always a good leader, even when we were in school.. So it's not a new thing for you i guess"Gin said as a proud friend of mine.

"I can agree with you " Aura added to Gin's words. "Aww you guys are too good for me" I hugged them both. "My teacher won't even look at me cuz of not attending the class on time"Gin said with an annoyed facial expression.

"And.... I'm going to visit my grandparents with my mom next week and we'll be there for two weeks i guess" Gin said as Aura spoke suddenly, "So I'm going to be left alone by all of you" she whinnied like a kid "Aish stop that thing. You can come with me to my uncle's cafe. I'll tell him to arrange a table for you too." Aura hugged me as i pushed her aside.

Next day..

At uncle's cafe

I opened the door of the cafe causing the wind chimes to make their vibrant noice

I opened the door of the cafe causing the wind chimes to make their vibrant noice. "Is that you little cat?"My uncle Joey asked as he know I'll come."I know mom will tell you for sure. So did she also tell why I'm here for?"
I sat on a long chair and ordered a coffee.

Uncle joey put a cup of coffee in front of me sat beside me and replied "of course yes. And I've arranged everything you need"."Ohh really.. I already knew you are the best uncle in this world ". We both chuckled and i continued "so I'll text my friends this address. (After texting) They'll be here within one hour i guess"

As minutes passed by i started to prepare the computers we needed for work. As I'm very hardworking on my studies and also as a good responsible leader i was soo into my work and i didn't notice that Sang came in.

He used the route map that I've send in the group.
He saw me sitting on the long chair and doing something on my laptop with many papers scattered on the table. He stood there for sometime hoping that I'll notice. But i didn't.
He went to a side not to disturb my work and stared at me constantly with a soft eyes.

Aura entered the cafe and notices Sang staring at me. As her wild mind said she captured that scene as a snap and saved it. She saw Uncle Joey coming out of the kitchen and signaled him not to make any noice.

He did as she said and whispered into Aura's ears "Yahh what??".
" Look at him he's Bella's classmate, why is he staring at her like that? Or is there something fishy going on." Aura said with a smirk on her cute face. "Shut your stupid mouth you little brat" Uncle joey bumped on Aura's head lightly. "OUCHHH" Aura screamed dramatically like he stabbed her.

Me and Sang flinched as we both looked at the direction where the noice came.
"Oh-ohh you kid's do your work I'll bring you some snacks".Uncle escaped the awkward situation as soon as possible."Hai guys we were just messing around, you guys continue your work I'll just do my things, don't mind me".
Aura left to the kitchen following uncle Joey. Now only i noticed Sang staying there...

Will continue...