10| Jungkook

Jungkook

Waking up this morning seemed to be much more serene than usual. I'm filled with warmth, satisfaction. My body is wrapped around something so soft that I squeeze unintentionally. The small grunt is what causes me to open my eyes and finally take in my surroundings.

Long beautiful brown hair sprawls out on the pillow beside me. Smooth caramel skin meshes with mine coherently. My legs are thrown over someone else's and my hands are—

Oh dear lord, my hands are cupping the most softest pillows ever. Wait, these aren't pillows. I fondle the mesh in my palm and smile happily. These aren't pillows, these are the delicious breasts of a woman. Not just any woman but Ronnie.

I find myself fondling her perfect breasts, thumbing her nipple which starts to harden. Her body shifts, her ass pushing into my groin before she lightly sighs. I chuckle, leaning over and kissing the back of her neck and down her spine. My hand moves from her breast, down her stomach and in between her juicy thighs. It's so warm between them and I close my eyes blissfully as I find the already wet center of her essence.

Ronnie murmurs incoherently and I slide my finger through her wet slit, coating it to rub against her clit. Her thighs squeeze against my hand while my free hand palms her ass. I bend my head down to kiss along her smooth back, softly nibbling on her skin. She wiggles in my embrace and I pull her closer, sliding my hand under her thigh and raising her leg.

And when I slide myself into her, she gasps audibly. I wrap my arms around her, my hand finding her breast while the other wrapped around her throat. I slowly push my cock into her, slowly pulling out and slamming back in. Her eyes are still closed but I know she's awake by the way she licks her lips and bites down on it.

It takes everything in me not to cum. Her soaking wet core hugs me so snug and tight. So perfect for my size and I can't stop my hips from moving more. I press my forehead into her back, closing my eyes as I concentrate on making her orgasm before I explode. My hand tightens around her breast and throat and she moans aloud.

"Jungkook, yes!" She cries out. I drag my hand from her throat down to cup both breasts, teasing her hard nipples between my fingers.

The soft sounds of her ass colliding with my groin pushes me even more. I grab her waist, slamming harder into her and causing her body to jerk. She moans louder, cries louder, begs for it louder. I'm starting to think I'll get addicted to this if she continues to edge me on.

She reaches a hand behind her, resting it behind my head and pulling me closer. I bury my lips into her neck, kissing her softly as I drag my hands up her stomach, grabbing handfuls of her beautiful body. It doesn't bother me that her stomach isn't flat, it only turns me on more. She's all real, just how I like it.

I groan when her body pushes back against my thrusts, her walls tightening around my cock. I can feel myself burning with the desire to release and I slowly pull out of her, making her whine before slamming into her again. She squeals in surprise and I can't help but laugh. She breathlessly giggles, eyes closed as her neck cranes back and gives me more room to suck at her skin.

"Shut up~" She sexily drawls and I inhale deeply into her skin.

"You're so fucking adorable." I whisper into her ear and she grins before her mouth falls open and her thighs tremble. I can feel her orgasm, her walls contracting around me and I finally let myself go.

"Mmm." She hums as I slowly pull my cock out before slowly pushing it in. The wet sounds make my body shudder and I watch as I pull myself out from her, all of her creamy goodness coating me just like last night. I'll never get tired of seeing this, I know I won't.