meeting the family

Backstory: You and Jaden are getting serious with each other and cause of that Jaden wants you to meet his parents.

Y/N pov

So Jaden and i have been talking for a few weeks now and we're getting serious. Not like we are in a relationship or anything like that just talking. We started hanging out a few weeks ago and it was always in my home cause Jaden didn't want his parents to know yet. His parents liked his last "girlfriend" a lot and he's just scared that they won't like you cause of that. But since you've been talking for a while now he decided that it was time. His parents now about you they just have never met you. His siblings did met you. Jayla and you are both friend with Kylee so that's how you know each other. And you and Javon had a few periods together.

You were getting ready to go to there house. Jaden would pick you up at 5:30pm and it was now 4:45pm so i have 45 minutes left. I decided to get a quick shower and put on some make up. Then i did my hair and put on the outfit i decided to wear. I didn't really know what to wear cause i don't want it look bad in front of them. I want them to like me cause i am starting to like Jaden a lot.

^ the outfit ( If you don't like it change it to what you want <3)

it was 3 minutes before time so i went downstairs and put my shoes on and told my parents bye. I walked outside and saw that Jaden was already waiting for me in the car. I stepped into the car and Jaden hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Jaden) i missed you
y/n) i missed you to Jade
Jaden) and nervous?
y/n) just i little bit any advice
Jaden) just be yourself they love u
y/n ) i hope so

Me and Jaden drove to his house that wasn't that far away only 10 minutes driving. Ones we were finally there i started to feel really really nervous. Jaden grapes my hand and we walked hand in hand to the front-door. He opens it he told me we're to put my shoes and we're to hang my jacket. Everyone was already in the living room waiting for Jaden and me and i was so nervous and shy in this moment that i didn't even want to go i just wanted to go back home but i couldn't. I picked my self up and walked behind Jaden. I saw the whole Walton family sitting on the couch. And Jaden walked to to front to the couch and i still walked behind him. Before Jaden could say anything a beautiful woman started talking.

Jessica) wauw Jaden she is truly beautiful, I am Jessica but you could call me Jes.
Y/n) hi yes my name is y/n nice to finely meet you

The woman stood up and hugged me. She was so sweet i can see we're Jaden gets his sweetheart from. Jessica walked to another room.

Dj) guess it's my turn now i am Dj
Y/n) hi dj i am y/n

Me and Dj shook hands and i must say Jaden and Javon are the perfect mix of there parents they both look so much like them. Dj also walked to the other room were his wife was. I already know his siblings so i didn't need to introduce me to them. Dealo wanted to play fortnight cause dinner wasn't ready yet. Me and Dealo played fornight together while Jaden was only telling me that i was bad at it. Jayla and Javon said that to so i guess i suck in fortnight. After a few minutes Jessica called from the other room that dinner was ready so we all walked to the other room that was the kitchen and dinner room in one. I sat between Jaden and Jayla.

Jessica) so y/n are you going to do anything fun this week?
Y/n) my parents wanted to go to disney. And they wanted me to ask if Jaden wanted to join.
Jessica) he can go just let us know the date.
dj) so y/n do you play a sport ?
Y/n) When i was younger i did boxing but i quit cause i didn't have time for it anymore. I play now Basketball.
Dj) Maybe if you have some were some time over you could come to our ring. You could spare with Jaden.
Y/n) Yeah of course i could make some time to kick Jaden butt.
Jaden) don't get so full of yourself just cause your a girl doesn't mean i won't try to hit you
Y/n) well see
Jessica) and school in what year are you
Y/n) same as Jaden's we have a few periods together.
Dj) Jaden you truly found a good one
Jaden) thanks dad

Dinner was over and Jessica went to the kitchen to do the dishes. We're i am from its rude to not help with the dishes to i helped Jessica.

Jessica) You know you don't have to do this hon
Y/n) yeah i do my mom would disown me if i didn't help
Jessica) Jaden is very lucky with you
Y/n) i am lucky with him hes the sweetest
Jessica) i know he takes after his dad. I only hope he doesn't loses his hair like his dad
Y/n) i think bald Jaden would be the same only bald
Jessica) you know he always talks about you.
Y/n) really what does he say
Jessica) that your the prettiest girl he has ever met And that your the sweetest with kids.
Y/n) he's the cutest ever

Me and Jessica finessed the dishes and went back to the others.

Jaden) me and y/n are going to watch a movie in my room we will see you guys later.

i picked my hand and leader me to his room. and he jumped on his bed. opening his armes signalling me to cuddle him. But i decided that annoying him was much more fun. So i went to sit on the bed of his bed

Jaden) miss L/N what are you doing
Y/n) umh sitting here
Jaden) Yeah sitting and not cuddling with me
Y/n) maybe i don't want to cuddle
Jaden) you always wants to cuddle
y/n) just not today
Jaden) guess you don't leave me a choice

Jaden puts his arms around me and pulled me backwards. He turned around making him laying on top of me and cuddling me around my waist.

Y/n) you know i have to go home in 10 minutes
Jaden) then your going to cuddle with me for 10 minutes
Y/n) Attention to short ?
Jaden) yeah you never give me attention
Y/n) you want attention
Jaden) yes please

I picked Jaden's chin and pulled him upward to my. Me and Jaden have never kissed or anything so this was a good time to do. I pulled him closer and closer and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Jaden) nope not enough i want again

And this time Jaden connected our lips for a quick kiss. It was only for about 3 seconds but still. I kissed his face and then realised i needed to go home.

Y/n) Jade i need to go
Jaden) i know let's go

Me and Jaden walked downstairs and i said bye the the Walton tribe. And me and Jaden walked to the car.

Jaden) They like you
y/n) you think?
Jaden) no i know they showed interest in you
y/n) cause they wanted to be nice
Jaden) i think i would know my parents

We arrived back home and i hugged Jaden goodbye. And i wanted to step out but Jaden pulled me back closer to him and kissed me.

Jaden) see you in school y/n
y/n) see you Jade

I stepped out of the car and walked inside my house. I went straight to my room and went to lay on my bed thinking about everything that had happened this night.