Chapter 74: Definite Trembling

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Definite Trembling"

---

---

---

*!CONTAIN MANGA SPOILER!*

The sound of clashing dueling blades echo intensely throughout the vast chamber.

The surroundings are very dark that only the flashes from their weapons are seen.

The two clash swiftly blocking each other's hits.

Y/n eventually manages to hit Kokushibou. The latter halts to a stop on his feet, lifting his blade and swung it, unleashing crescent blades at Y/n.

However, the young one hardly gashed them with his nichirin blade and dodges it. 

After the last of their blades collided, creating an shockwave that knocks back both combatants several feet away from each other. Y/n leaps back to gained more distance away from his opponent.

After he sheathed his blade, Kokushibou examines the boy in the Transparent World as Y/n looks on at him.

"Hmm. While you're at young age, you have a same physique as the Wind Pillar I killed." The demon uttered.

Mentioning one of the Pillars, Kokushibou thought it will anger the young swordsman. But it never happened.

'Now that I think about, this Uppermoon is completely on a whole new level, his appearance is dignified and majestic.' Y/n silently thinks, staring at the Uppermoon before he turn his attention to the sword.

'The Breath of Moon. Douma's blood demon art could barely avoid it when they fought that time. One of the most powerful and deadly ones I've ever seen.'

Suddenly, Y/n's hand starts shaking again, with his sword hilt in its grip.

'Damn it! Not this again! We just clashed for seconds and my body is now refusing to battle already..!?'