~THIRTY TWO~

"Are you here to talk about business or gossip?" Yibo who didn't really care asked. His reputation outside has always been bad, and such a small issue can't really stress him or catch his attention.

Ling Hu who can be regarded as one of Wang yibos friend touched his chest and pretended to be hurt with wang yibos word's.

"As your good friend, could you at least be nice to me, just once alright?" Ling Hu said pitifully, yibo rolled his eye's and sat down.

"Be nice to you? The only person who deserves care and being nice to is my beloved and my two kids, we don't have any relationship so why should i be nice to you?"

Ling Hu decided to change the topic and talk about business, if you stress yourself and take wang yibos word's seriously then you will surely die of hypertension or heart attack, he is just so rude to everyone even to his dear friend's.

Yibo finished his last work and left the company at four, he is still curious to know what the xiao family will do, if they will choose to go bankrupt then he will be forced to take extreme measures, not only will he have the woman go behind bars for the murder of xiao zhan mother and mr xiao won't be spared for covering up the murder, as for the girl, well have her suffer while walking around the streets, with her attitude it clearly shows she has no real friend's, she just have friend's who were after something and now that she is in trouble no one is there to help or comfort her.

*********
Xiao zhan wanted to go back to sleep after being forced to wake up and eat, but the little brats didn't let him sleep.

"Fen, wuxian let mommy sleep for few minutes, i will play with you two later." Zhan said and closed his eye's but a minute didn't pass when fen and wuxian started jumping on the bed, seeing xiao zhan not reacting they jumped on his body, zhan immediately protected his stomach and sat down looking at the two while frowning.

"I was awake for almost three hour's, i  played games with you, now that i want to sleep you came to disturb me!" Zhan scolded the two, the sleepiness dissapeared in an instant if they by mistake hit his stomach and the worst happened.

Wang yibo who came home from work saw xiao zhan with a belt in his hands and the two kids were standing facing the wall pitifully, yibo was surprised, it's so unlike xiao zhan to punish the kids, wuxian and fen looked at wang yibo feeling very wronged, zhan looked at the two sharply who immediately faced the wall and didn't try continue to act pitiful and wronged infront of Wang yibo.

"Baby what did they do? Why are you punishing them?" Yibo who sat down beside xiao zhan and hugged him close asked.

"Acting unruly, let them be taught a lesson and not repeat the same mistake, because next time i will spank them." Zhan pouted and rested his head on wang yibos shoulder.

Yibo didn't say a word for few seconds thinking on what to say. "I will take you to rest, i will personally watch them funish their punishment."

Zhan didn't refuse, the sleepiness dissapeared but now being in his husband's arms again, he feels secured and sleepy, yibo left everything on the coach and carried xiao zhan back to their room. Coming back minutes later he looked at the about to cry wuxian and fen and smiled. Yibo touched their soft hair lovingly and chuckled.

Wang yibo: "Okay you guy's go and play, don't cause any more trouble and be good, mommy is carrying your little brother or sister, you should protect him but not make him angry."

Yibo kissed the two and let them go to play, going back to the room, yibo took off his clothes, had a quick shower got dressed and decided to join xiao zhan on bed, zhan immediately moved close to wang yibo and felt very secure being in his husband's arms.

Wuxian:"Mommy will give me a little brother and i will let him play with my toys and play video game's too."

Fen:"No mommy will give me a little sister and she will play with my dolls!"

The two kept bickering until they were exhausted and couldn't argue any more.

********
"The house is no longer as cold as before, it's so lively." One of the maids said while smiling.

"I told you our boss will one day change, and the reason for his change will be after marriage." Another who has been working in the house for more than ten years added, wang yibo attitude and ruthlessness, alot of people who heard the person who is hiring will immediately decline, everyone in the city and other places knows wang yibo behaviour and no one crosses his line only if your tired of living.

He is young and handsome, the type of man who alot of girl's will want to be with, but those who decided to be courageous and pursue wang yibo never had a good ending, they know he is married but no one has really seen or heard who wang yibo was marriage to, and the speculations out there is outrageous and wang yibo never bothered to explain himself, he let people continue guessing.

Yibo visited mr xiao to the hospital the second day during the day, and found the family of three talking, but the soon became quite when wang yibo went inside without knocking and sat down like he owns the place, this attitude has always made alot of people wanting to deal with wang yibo but no one dared, a man who is capable of eliminating his own family which looked after him for years, what about someone who is not even related to him?.

"I can see that your actually very healthy, i came today to hear your answer, i have less than ten minutes, i have another appointment." Yibo said while looking at mr xiao.

Mr xiao: "I don't know if your trying ro punish me or my son told you get back at me for being uncaring father, i can admit that he graduated from the university, but he has no idea or experience of managing and leading a company."

Yibo sighed, these people really has a lot of reasons to give just to make sure xiao zhan will not get anything.

"Iam qualified enough, with how my partner is smart, he will easily be able to take care of everything witj my guidance." Yibo said not bothering to inform them that his partner is already a chairman of a fast growing business that is creating alot of attention.

Ni mantian: "I know but that's unfair to my daughter, my husband and i worked very hard to start that business, i gave my own money that i worked hard for to boost and advance my husband's business, naturally the company belongs to my daughter."

Yibo was somehow surprised, he didn't expect th is woman to be this  shameless.