038

Elena woke up after a peaceful sleep. The sun was shining through the curtains as the birds were chirping. But there was one thing in particular that made her extra happy. Bakugo Katsuki was hugging her tightly in his sleep. His arms were wrapped around her while he was pressed up against her back.

She heard his small snores as he tightened his grip around her waist. Elena turned around carefully, trying to get a look at him. Once she turned around, she was met with his chest. She smirked before hugging him, burying her face into his chest. "Mommy milkers..." Elena mumbled, but began chuckling subconsciously. She remembered the talk she had with Mina.

————
"Have you seen Bakugo's chest?!" Mina asked, whispering loudly. "Shut up!...of course I have..." Elena said before they began laughing. "They're solid!" Mina said as they began laughing uncontrollably again.

"What to name them...?" Mina asked in thought. They thought for a solid second before both of them yelled out at the same time.

"Mommy Milkers!!"
——————
(A/N: Literally going to name this book "Mommy Milkers" now. You can't stop me.)

Elena began chuckling at the memory before she felt Bakugo shift in the bed. She felt one of his hands run through her hair before she looked up at him. "You were awake?!" Elena asked upon seeing Bakugo's grinning face. "Yup. You sure seem to be very comfortable there." He commented. Elena's face became red as she buried her face back into his chest to make sure he wouldn't see her blushing face.

Bakugo smiled before he hugged her tighter. 'What are you doing to me, Elena?' He thought. He had confirmed his feelings for her only the night before. He realized he was down bad for her, and he told Kirishima about it. So, to say that his heart was racing when Elena wanted him to hug her at night was an understatement.

Elena wiggled out of his grasp as she reached over him to grab his phone. She swiped on the Lock Screen to see the camera. She held the phone up as Bakugo laid half asleep by her side. She took multiple pictures with different faces. The last picture she took, she kissed Bakugo's cheek. She put the phone back on the nightstand as Bakugo shifted in the bed.

She quickly ran, grabbing her clothes and locked herself into the bathroom, laughing uncontrollably. "Elena!" Bakugo yelled, embarrassed.

Bakugo covered his face with his forearm before he grabbed his phone. He unlocked the phone and went straight to his photo gallery, only to see at least ten pictures of Elena and himself. He smirked before he put the funniest picture she took of herself as his Lock Screen background. For his Home Screen he put the picture where she kissed his cheek, as the background.

Elena came back out from the bathroom in the clothes she had worn the day before. She walked over to the bed, staring at Bakugo. She just stood there, staring at him before she smirked evilly.

"Attack!!" She yelled as she jumped onto him, tackling him with tickles. Bakugo began yelling as he tried to get her off while laughing. "Elena! Don't you fucking dare!" Bakugo yelled as Elena began tickling his sides. He laughed uncontrollably as Elena tickled him.

She laughed along with him as she sat on top of him. Bakugo finally gained a little bit of composure as he wrapped his arms around her, turning them around so that he was on top of her. He began breathing heavily before he looked at her. "I'm dead, right?" Elena asked, sweat dropping before Bakugo grinned evilly.

Bakugo began tickling her as she began screaming uncontrollably while laughing. "Katsuki! Don't-" She managed to say before she began laughing again. Bakugo was laughing along with her, their laughters filling the room. "Guys? Are you o-" A voice said, making Elena and Bakugo snap their heads to the door which was open. Mitsuki stood at the door with Masaru's head peaking out from the corner. "You damn old hag!" Bakugo yelled before Mitsuki slammed the door close.

Bakugo got off Elena and stood up. Elena was chuckling at his embarrassed behavior. "I'm hungry." Elena said, looking at Bakugo dumbfounded at her growling stomach.

Bakugo narrowed his eyes at her before he sighed. "Let's go downstairs then, I bet the old hag made some breakfast." He said, smirking as he took her hand in his to help her stand up.

"I don't get why you put your jeans on..go and put my sweatpants on at least. Having jeans on a weekend is disgusting." Bakugo said, frowning at the thought. Elena began laughing before she nodded. She grabbed the sweatpants she had worn before, and walked into the bathroom.

After a few, she came back out with the sweatpants on and her hair tied up into a bun. "Better?" She asked, smirking. Bakugo looked at her. "With my clothes, Yupp." He said, popping the p in the end. Elena blushed slightly before ruffling his hair. "Come on, I'm starving!" She said, grabbing his hand as she opened the door.

They walked down the stairs only to be greeted by the amazing smell of traditional Japanese breakfast. They walked into the kitchen to see a full on buffet of Japanese foods on the table. Miso soup, rice, pickled vegetables, seaweed, fish, grilled chicken, etcetera. Elena was practically jumping in excitement. She hasn't ate actual food in days, and it was killing her. She went to the grocery store now and then, and ate a sandwich or drank some ice tea. Then of course she got food in school, but being the girl she is, she didn't take a lot of food due to her insecurities. She believed that people would look at her and think she was fat.

(Note: I'm very very hungry now after having to read different articles and see pictures of Japanese traditional foods. So. YA'LL BETTER LIKE THIS BRO.)

"Did we interrupt anything earlier?" Mitsuki asked, appearing behind the two. They jumped in terror at Mitsuki's presence. "No! We were just playing around!" Elena said, waving her hands in the air. "Playing with what, each other?" Mitsuki mumbled as she walked to Masaru that was making Tamagoyaki. Elena began blushing vividly before covering her face as Bakugo looked at his mother like she was a ghost. "No! We were not, you old hag!" Bakugo denied, looking at his mother.

Mitsuki scoffed before waving her hand. "Sureeee, you believe that." She said, obviously wanting to trigger Katsuki. To say the least, it worked.

Bakugo began yelling curses at his mother while Mitsuki bickered back. Masaru arrived with the Tamagoyaki at the table before smiling at Elena, telling her silently to sit down. He sat down along with Elena while Katsuki and Mitsuki were still standing up, bickering at each other. "You can eat. Those two will probably be at it for awhile." Masaru said kindly before he picked his chopsticks up, eating.

Elena nodded before she began eating. "So, how is Katsuki doing in school?" Masaru asked her, looking up. "He doesn't tell us anything, so I was just curious." He said. "Katsuki is doing great. He's in the top five in the class." Elena said, smiling proudly. "And you, how is it going in school for you?" Masaru asked as they ate.

"Ah, Momo is still in the top 1 spot. I guess I resent her for it. I got second in the midterms." Elena said as she ate a piece of Tamagoyaki. Masaru became wide eyed before nodding. "Kat might be in the top of the class, but he's definitely a bottom." Mitsuki commented evilly. Katsuki gasped in disbelief as Elena got red, trying to hold her laughter. "Guys, can you sit down now and sto-" Masaru began, only to be stopped by the glares of the two. He sweat dropped before going back to his food.

Katsuki bickered back and told his mom pointless insults, which honestly made no sense.

Elena looked at Katsuki. "Oi, Kat. Can you just stop and sit down." Elena asked, avoiding contact with Mitsuki, trying her best not to be rude.

Bakugo turned around and glared at Elena, in which Elena just looked at him with bored eyes. "That shit doesn't work on me, now sit down." Elena said before she continued eating. Mitsuki and Masaru smiled at her behavior as Katsuki sat down.

'She's perfect!'

———————
Words: 1474

Ya'll, Elena is already daughter-in-law here. Anyways, I didn't actually plan this chapter, so you'll have to excuse me ^^

I feel the competition arriving when I post this... the one to come in first place will uh—be featured in my next chapter✨💀

Anyways, I gotta go sleep, GOODNIGHT! <33

Ciao <3