Single Dog Ending System Chapter 135: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (22) •

Qin Lang's wrist was caught, his delicate brows were wrinkled and he turned to look at the person. It was Yunhua - an unsurprising answer.

"Yun Jue, a disciple has died." Yun Hua had a heavy face.

Less than half a minute has passed in the foggy forest. If someone fell into an illusion, it may only be a few tens of seconds to the outside world, but it may have been a long time for those in the illusion.

Both Qin Lang and Yun Hua could use their spiritual energy to form a layer of protection in time, so that they would not be affected. Therefore, there was no need to pull them together for fear that the other person would lose that situation.

So Qin Lang calmly pulled out his hand and said to Yunhua, "You and I should look for them separately."

The delicate touch in his hand made Yunhua fall in love with it and he wanted to hold it again but Qin Lang had already turned around and walked towards the depths of the mist.

Yun Hua saw that figure fade away, his face sinking like water.

Lang Qianxing had also been to the secret realm in his previous life and it was also at the same time as now. At that time, he was still a disciple of Yun Hua and the quota in Yun Hua's hand was given to a senior brother. Because it was Yun Hua and Yun Jue who walked in the secret realm - Lang Qianxing did his best in the Xuyang ceremony. He wanted to go with the master too much and it had nothing to do with the treasures in the secret realm.

Lang Qianxing had only just entered the school at that time. Although his qualifications were good, he was not at the stage of being able to participate in the Xuyang ceremony. What happened in the end? Oh, it was he who begged the master to give him the opportunity to participate in the Xuyang ceremony. His master saw that he was so persistent and could not bear to disappoint him, so he agreed "with a soft heart".

As for later, he nearly lost his life in the Xuyang ceremony and he returned to Baiyun Peak with a sigh of relief.

Lang Qianxing looked at the Tianyun Sect surrounded by fairy mist and knew that he had entered an illusion. When Lang Qianxing was in the illusion he fell on the cold ground, there was still a satisfied smile on the corner of his mouth. However, Yun Hua, who had come down from his seat was in shock and wanted to support him, he stopped when he closed his eyes. He was condescending, showing no pity nor distress.

Lang Qianxing watched that scene quietly and smiled sarcastically. Yesterday's past, and now, except to make him understand the stupidity of his past, nothing could provoke him. He hated his stupidity, but he was glad that he was so stupid at the time, otherwise how could he live again and come to Qin Lang's side?

The scene in front of him was constantly changing and he focused on reappearing the things that Lang Qianxing hated the most before.

Lang Qianxing had been standing in the same place, neither angry nor sad, like a bystander, he was indifferent.

Until he heard Qin Lang's voice.

"Qianxing?" It was a bit far, he didn't know if it's true or not.

However, Lang Qianxing still turned his head, but what came towards him was a shadow full of dark demonic energy, his pupils shrank and he held the Chiyang Sword in front of him.

However, the shadow was like a fog and when it rushedover, it looked aggressive and when it touched the Chiyang Sword, it dissipated and disappeared without a trace.

Lang Qianxing didn't care, but still stood there, not moving at all, waiting for the second attack of the illusion.

"Qianxing." Sure enough, there was another voice behind him.