Single Dog Ending System Chapter 141: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (28) •

Li Xiu came down from Qingyun Peak and immediately reported the situation to Master Qingyun Peak.

After listening, Yun Hua nodded and said, "Yun Jue is in retreat, there are only three disciples, I have to help him take a good look."

Li Xiu hurriedly said, "Master and little uncle really have a deep friendship."

Yun Hua curled the corners of his mouth, "Go and see again tomorrow, and ask Zhong Yi if that Lang Qianxing is like this every day. Yun Jue didn't save his life for him to waste himself."

Li Xiu felt dark in his heart, and he deserved it and said loudly, "Yes, Master."

"Okay, let's step back first." Yun Hua waved his hand, lowered his head and continued to play with a small potted plant.

The spacious room was very quiet, even if a figure suddenly appeared in the darkness, it was silent.

"Hmph, this little brat is tough." The man's voice in the dark was hoarse, his voice was very rough - as if his throat had been burned by fire.

Yunhua lost his mind to play with flowers and plants - and impatiently threw the scissors on the table, his voice gloomy: "Are you sure he has the blood of the demon race?"

"Of course!" The man said firmly, "The Nine Yin Array can seal the spiritual roots of your human cultivation but it has no effect on our Demon Race. That kid has been in the array for so long, but he can still use the Fire Spirit Root and the sword. He has the blood of the Demon Race, I can't find a second reason as to why else he could do all that."

Yun Hua narrowed his eyes, "Really..."

In the blink of an eye, a month had passed and Qingyun Peak was more deserted than ever. Zhong Yi, Boyi and Lang Qianxing were very different from each other and there was almost no dialogue between the two sides even during their usual practice time. Lang Qianxing didn't seem to have any resentment for his brother's cold treatment and he couldn't improve his daily practice. The whole person seemed to be in some kind of predicament and confusion.

The Tianyun Sect was a big sect, and every year there were some exchange meetings organized by the disciples spontaneously and there was one recently. The one who organized the exchange meeting was Liuchen - the eldest disciple of the head of Yunfeng. It was very likely that he would inherit the invitation from the master to become the senior brother of any sect head. The disciples of Tianyun Sect were afraid that no one would smear his face, so it was impossible to say.

Therefore, Lang Qianxing, a direct disciple who was also one of the four statues, naturally also received the invitation. Of course, Zhong Yi and boyi also had it. There was no martial arts in the exchange meeting. It was mainly to exchange cultivation experience or formations, etc. different opinions, they did not hide secrets and clear up doubts for fellow students. As long as you went, you will surely gain something.

The exchange meeting was held in a large hall with eighteen pillars, each of which contained the profound problems or ingenious ideas of the brothers and sisters.

Zhong Yi and Boyi did not go with Lang Qianxing, and a disciple asked Zhong Yi curiously. Although Zhong Yi said that the younger brother has something would delay him, he would be there in a while. But he could hide it well, but Boyi, who was simple-minded, couldn't. When he mentioned Lang Qianxing, he clearly showed an angry expression. Although it was only for a moment, it was still seen by those with sharp eyes.

Later, Lang Qianxing arrived, and he and Zhong Yibo were still close brothers and sisters, but once Lang Qianxing got closer to the two of them, the two of them moved away without a trace. The relationship between them was not close. The reason why they pretended to get along well was because others would laugh at them because they were only the three of them in Qingyun Peak, but the relationship was still not good.