Chapter Twenty-Seven

Alessandro

What is Athena doing right now?

She hasn't called or texted and I can only seem to think about her right now. She consumes my thoughts and I can't get any work done if I'm thinking about her every second of the day. "Boss?" My assistant called as she opened the door.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock, Lauren." I sighed annoyed with her entire presence.

"My apologies." She walked further in, making sure to lock the door behind her. "I've just noticed how stressed you look."

"I'm not stressed. I'm annoyed. What is it you need?" She walked closer until she was behind my desk, unbuttoning her shirt.

"To help you relax." She turned my chair to face her, leaning in, but I pushed her away. She looked at me confused.

"I have a fucking wife. I haven't fucking touched you in a year."

"A wife? Since when?" She started to quickly button her shirt back up.

"Don't worry about it. Get the hell out of my office." I stood up, grabbing my things and getting ready to leave.

"I bet she doesn't even make you feel good. Not like I did anyway. She's probably a whore." I grabbed her arm, gripping it tightly.

"Don't ever call her a whore. And no she doesn't make me feel like you did because she isn't a slut. Plus, her pussy isn't loose like yours is." Tears had fallen from her eyes but I could careless. "Your fired. Get the fuck out." I dragged her by her arm out of my office, her crying filling the halls of the top floor.

I had only fucked her a couple of times but after Athena, no other woman had their mouth on my cock again. Athena ruined any other woman for me so even seeing one flirt with me was disgusting.

I grabbed my things and walked out of my office, seeing that it was getting dark out. I'd have to hire a new assistant but I'd worry about it later.

The only person on my mind was Athena and I couldn't wait to see her. I was smiling like a kid in a store full of candy at the thought of seeing her in our home. She must've been really busy or sleeping as usual because she still hadn't called or texted.

I raced down to the house, surprisingly not getting pulled over by any cops, and quickly got up to my front door. I pulled my eyebrows together at the sound of laughter and music coming from behind my door.

Walking in, I saw everyone playing around like children while my parents just stood there making food. Of course, today would be the day they decide to do a surprise visit.

Athena was standing on the couch barefoot, shaking her ass along with Rosa while Jasper and Kano threw money at them. She spotted me, instantly jumping off the couch and into my arms. "Hi, honey!" She exclaimed, pressing a hard kiss to my lips.

"Hey baby." I held her up by her ass, kissing her lips again. I set her down, my hands still on her ass and her arms wrapped around my neck. "Are you drunk?"

"Psh, no." She giggled then hiccuped. "Tipsy."

"Ah." She removed herself from my arms just as Kano and Jasper walked over.

"Your girl has a nice ass." I smacked him upside the head and Jasper busted out laughing. "I'll tell Athena if you hit me again." I hit him again, going to walk upstairs, and he started to fake cry.

"What's wrong?" Athena asked as he went to hug her much shorter body. He squatted, setting his head on her chest and letting the fake tears fall.

"Alessandro keeps hitting me." She cooed at him, wiping away his fake tears before walking up to me. She held his hand with another on her hip.