~thirty four~

"Want you, yes, I do
Bet you never knew it
Think you'd suit me fine
Want you all the time"

~Dreaming of You, Cigarettes After Sex

Alena's POV

"Fuck, Alena, you feel so good," Harry groans as he moves in and out of me in a rhythmic pattern. He looks down at the region where we are connected as our skin slaps together.

I moan, shutting my eyes as the absolute pleasure washes over me by his unending thrusts.

"Harry, faster please," I beg to feel more. I have already been on edge since morning.

"Look at me, sunshine," Harry orders and I open my eyes quickly to see him looking at me intensely. He leans forward and captures my lips in his. Our kiss is hungry and feverish as we make loud smacking noises. He doesn't wait even a second before welcoming his tongue into my mouth and assaulting me.

We don't care a single bit if we are waking people up with our fucking.

Harry speeds up into me as his thrusts are now uneven and he is practically pounding into me.

"Oh god," I moan out loud. His hand reaches between our bodies and his hand begins circling my clit making me cry out loud. The stimulation going through my whole body is too much to take. But the pleasure is so overwhelming that I don't want him to stop.

"You like that baby?" He speaks in between our kisses. I nod reluctantly. He smirks and continues his assault, swirling my bundle of nerves.

My eyes pinch shut again and Harry starts kissing down my neck, sucking and nibbling on my sensitive spot. I whimper.

My hands wrap tighter around his neck and my fingers start playing with the baby hairs on the back of his neck. I slide my hand to his back to feel all the sweat accumulated on his muscled back.

I feel the pressure in my lower abdomen deepen as he keeps on hitting all the right spots inside me and added to that his hands are working so good on me.

"Fuck, oh my god- Harry I am gonna come-" I cry out as the pleasure I have been feeling just increases and I feel like my body is on fire. Like I am brought back to life. Harry increases the speed of his thrusts and also the movement of his hands.

"Oh shit-"

I jolt wake up as a pounding sound reaches my ears. My heart thumps the loudest in my chest as I wake up drenched in sweat.

What the fuck was all that?

Was I having a dream about- no way?

No, no, no, that was definitely a wet dream.

Ohmygod. My head starts throbbing at the thought of me having a sex dream. I have never had one of those in my entire twenty two years of life. And the most surprising part is that with whom I was having sex with. I can't fucking believe my subconscious stupid brain.

The pounding sound of glass increases and I finally come back to my senses. I blink hard.

At first I think it is my door but this sound comes from somewhere nearby. So I turn to my right to find someone knocking on my window.

I get up from my bed, slip on my slippers and walk towards my bay window. All I can see is a black shadow. From behind the curtains light enters into my room from the uncovered part signaling to me that it's already morning.

I yawn and stretch out before opening up the damn curtains.

My eyes widen at the sight of the person on the other side.