chapter 39

A/n pov:

Jungkook, tae and Dahlia reached the mansion door. Kook opened the door for them like the gentleman he was and bowed dramatically

Jungkook: welcome Prince taetae and little Princess Dahlia.

Jungkook welcomed them two after stepping into the mansion the two cuties giggled cutely at the dramatic bunny, both mumbled a small ‘thank you peasant’ and got inside. They reached the dining room to see June arranging the table.

Dahlia: Momma!!! Let me help~

Dahlia spoke as she saw her mother arranging the table. hearing Dahlia's voice June smiled brightly.

Dahlia: Prince taetae can you put me down I want to help momma!!

The little girl requested tae who smiled and softly placed her down.

June: hey little apple did you complete the colouring?

June asked with a warm smile. Whenever she sees her daughter her face automatically stretches into a beautiful smile feeling all warm inside.

Dahlia: yes momma~ Grandma helped me.

Dahlia spoke in her giggly voice as she ran to her momma who placed the plates in her hands on the table and picked dahlia in her arms and placed a few loving pecks on her chubby cheeks making the little girl giggle cutely. Then the baby girl returned the gesture by kissing June's cheeks.

Dahlia: Momma see kookie brought prince taetae here!!! Kookie gonna marry taetae and I'll be the flower girl!!!

Dahlia ranted excitedly, her voice was so cheerful and happy. She really wants prince taetae and her kookie to get married so that she can be their flower girl. That is her dream for now!!
When June heard her daughter's rant she gave a teasing look at the two. Tae was embarrassed that they were exposed. But Kook!? Well, our bunny king was having a bunny smile showing all his bunny teeth as he placed his arms around his cute lover pulling him closer to his side proudly.

Tae: koo~ what will noona think!!? Move~

Tae whisper-yelled lightly pushing Kook with a shy smile.

June: Aww Prince taetae is shyshyshy~ no no let me rephrase it. Kook's babies mama is shyshyshy~

She teased which made tae hide his face in kook's chest not being able to control the blush on his face.

Dahlia: Momma don't tease My taetae!!!

Dahlia huffed as she gave a playful glare at her mom which made June look at her daughter in surprise.

June: won't you support me!?

June Questioned with a pout but Dahlia shook her head saying that she shouldn't tease and embarrass taetae.

June: Huh!! See my daughter is already on your side tae. I feel betrayed right now.

She said pouting making the other three laugh at her offended face.

Jungkook: of course, no one can resist my babies mama.

Jungkook said looking at tae with a loving smile. After a little more teasing, June told them to sit at the dinner table but Tae and Dahlia protested, saying they want to help June to arrange the table and Jungkook followed tae saying he too want to help But was being all naughty and touchy with his lover getting few glares from tae. Then tae scolded Jungkook to go and help Dahlia who was bringing plates carefully and kook pouted and followed what tae said.

June: Thank you tae.

June said out of the blue making tae stare at her confused.

June: I have never seen Jungkook so happy tae. He comes here whenever someone hurt him with words. He use to come here to drown himself in sorrow.