|chapter 17|James Potter-the idiot|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

THE FIRST FEW DAYS WERE NOT DIFFICULT AND FLOWED EASILY. However, soon came the days of actual learning that Anthony called 'pure pain'. Severus had to agree with the boy. Snape learned that Anthony was good enough to be his friend. Quiet when needed, able to intervene right before Severus plunged into some horrific memories of the past. Yeah, Anthony was good. Timothy and Stebbins were both alright too, but they spent more time with each other than with Anthony and Severus.

Everything was alright, he was meeting up with Lily every day after lessons to do their homework. He already knew all of the material they were being thought. It was quite funny how everyone thought that he was smart, but he was simply from the future. Severus helped Anthony, Timothy, Stebbins, Lily, and all her friends in the library. Even Lupin sometimes joined them. That was the moment the group could meet up and be together for some time in a calm atmosphere if Potter and Black did not come running in and did not ruin everything.

Yet currently he was alone in the library doing his homework. Lily wanted to spend some time with her girl best friends, and of course, Severus would not hold her back from it. They simply agreed to meet up tomorrow. Anthony, Timothy, and Stebbins were exploring the common room for secrets, but Snape guessed that now they have already moved on to Hogwarts. However, before leaving him alone they did leave him four chocolate frogs to eat later that they bought. Lupin was most likely getting annoyed by Black and Potter, possibly even by Gideon and Fabian if they were not busy with Ravenclaw's prefect Brown. However, they did leave him four chocolate frogs to eat later.