J O K E

Aurora Lupin

I kissed Mattheo back as he backed me into the wall

Mattheo gripped my hips possessively.

I held back and moan and pushed him back.

As much as I wanted to he's covering blood and I'd like an explanation and a shower from him first.

Mattheo eyed me, running his hands down my back.

"No."

Mattheo furrowed his eyebrows, "no condom?" He asked.

I must have looked even more confused then him because he pulled back. I looked down seeing a condom in his hand.

"No." I shook my head at him, "No sex."

"Oh—okay." Mattheo nodded quickly.

"Not before you shower." I told him.

"Better idea." Mattheo smirked bringing his hands back to my body, "shower sex."

I rolled my eyes at him.

Mattheo sighed, "okay I'll go shower."

~

Mattheo's in the shower right now. I'm on the bed trying to stay awake.

It's four in the morning and I'm exhausted.

Mattheo Riddle

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Aurora sleeping in bed.

I got dressed and climbed into bed beside her.

~

I was woken up by Aurora holding a ice pack up to my jaw.

I smirked grabbing her ass and pulling her closer to me, "mommy?"

She slapped my hand away from her ass and walked away from me, "I try to do something nice and this is how you act."

"You love it." I say sitting up holding the ice against my swollen jaw.

Aurora walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to check on Zander. He's still drunk and puking everywhere—."

"What you checked on him before me?" I asked a little jealous.

"Yes mommy needs to check on all her babies—."

"No." I groaned at her idea of a joke.

~

Aurora came back after checking on Zander.

"You ready to start explaining?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Right, so uh— I got chained up in the dungeon then got free and killed rose and the two men that were sent to kill you." I said, "then a few death eater that were walking around and got in my way. After all that I found my father and basically blackmailed him, I'm the only on of his 'followers' that know a certain thing about him. We're good now."